EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thanks Mike!

20dde4325323cef8556414e48a017541.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
I would stick with one that uses a K16. A few people got the ones that use a cp3 dialed in but not to many. Going to be one bad ride!!!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Brenton's Dual Fuel Kit from Side Action? I didn't even know they made one, found it by accident on google.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Morgan/Midwest Supplied My Pistons and Built My Trans. I'm fully supportive of him in every way possible, he has been super helpful with me through the whole truck build. I am very much leaning toward his kit anyway, however I'm just asking about the SADP kit as it's something new. I'm allowed to inquire, I just want to know more

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Side action diesels kit is a very nice setup. Clean and high quality. It also doesn't require pulling the turbos to hook up the high pressure line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Side action diesels kit is a very nice setup. Clean and high quality. It also doesn't require pulling the turbos to hook up the high pressure line.

It's a clean looking setup. Mounts the same place as the diesel dr and beech setups do. Must remove the factory main alternator and you have to buy a dual alternator if you don't already have one.

Fwiw, our kit does not require removing turbos or intake manifold either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubenk

Reaction score
After a Long Painful Search, I located 2 OEM Siemens Pumps for the Dual Fuel kit. These are not Not Remans.

One Showed up Today From Illinois, the other is coming from California. Both are low mileage pumps and have warranties from the places I got them from.

Can I have one? lol

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Black AOD

Reaction score
^^^ This Guy Knows what's up. Jared, You have my word, I'll be getting ahold of you. I just need to get through this crazy holiday work week. :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online