EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
FYI to anybody, I'm going to have the Elite 72 LP off this truck for sale at the end of the month. I'll also have an Old SCT 9625OR tuner for sale as well. I just haven't started a FS thread yet because I want pictures first before I post them up but this is just a heads up. Anybody interested can PM me about them.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Awesome! specs/size?

Elites Tow Power X Atmo. Its a Precision Housing, dual ceramic ball bearing, 76mm on the inducer side, 68.5 on the exhaust inducer side. Ported shroud, CEA Wheel I think too. I pulled all that off elite's site. It's the same Low Pressure Charger as the Elite High Powers.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Dual Fuel Kits

There are four that I know of

Elite's Kit

RCD's Kit

Midwest Diesel

Dr. Dual Fueler or whatever its called

whats the pros/cons? I honestly don't know, it's why I'm asking. Don't need a pissing match

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Dual Fuel Kits

Elite's Kit

RCD's Kit

Midwest Diesel

whats the pros/cons? I honestly don't know, it's why I'm asking. Don't need a pissing match

They all work fine, so just buy the one from Midwest diesel because Morgan is the man.

Reaction score
Dual Fuel Kits

Elite's Kit

RCD's Kit

Midwest Diesel

I'll just tell you about ours. You can deduct the rest as needed. Ours uses a k16. Does not need special tuning to work. Does not require removal of the factory main alternator. It comes with a 100% plug and play harness (no splicing). No T-fittings in the hpf lines. Runs on the main belt and does not require the addition of extra belt, pulleys or tensioners. You do have to run a cold side pipe that fits with dual fuelers. And you do have to trim your battery box. Our kit does not come with a low pressure fuel system nor fittings/hoses. That leaves it up to the customers individual setup to dictate how to hook into it. It also keeps cost down by not providing a bunch of fittings and stuff that you may or may not need.

They all work fine, so just buy the one from Midwest diesel because Morgan is the man.

Lol, buy from whoever makes you happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online