Elite Diesel Engineering - Turbo Kit Order - Only the Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

co04cobra

Reaction score
This is not about just a turbo kit, or just one company for that matter.

Its about customer relation before AND after the sale. NOBODY being able to answer a phone or return emails for weeks on end is a problem at a business.

Example:

The 08 in my sig I purchased from an individual very soon after the build was finished on it.

The warranty on that build was supposed to extend into Dec. of this year for him. Now I do not know if Elite would have honored that warranty to another buyer, nor is that the point. It would have been very nice to know if that would have transferred, but the original owner was never able to get in touch with Elite the month or so prior to me purchasing it to find out.

So essentially now I have a 36K Elite built water fountain, (with less miles than an oil change on it) that I cannot even get in touch with anybody about for more parts, warranty, advice....etc...

I also know there are numerous others on here with similar type issues.

This is not a call out to anyone. Just a point about a business getting too big to run efficiently.

There are several business's in this industry that seem to take forever to produce their product on time.

If you are too busy to talk to potential and/or previous customers, then it might be time for a revamp. IMO.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
This is not about just a turbo kit, or just one company for that matter.

Its about customer relation before AND after the sale. NOBODY being able to answer a phone or return emails for weeks on end is a problem at a business.

Example:

The 08 in my sig I purchased from an individual very soon after the build was finished on it.

The warranty on that build was supposed to extend into Dec. of this year for him. Now I do not know if Elite would have honored that warranty to another buyer, nor is that the point. It would have been very nice to know if that would have transferred, but the original owner was never able to get in touch with Elite the month or so prior to me purchasing it to find out.

So essentially now I have a 36K Elite built water fountain, (with less miles than an oil change on it) that I cannot even get in touch with anybody about for more parts, warranty, advice....etc...

I also know there are numerous others on here with similar type issues.

This is not a call out to anyone. Just a point about a business getting too big to run efficiently.

There are several business's in this industry that seem to take forever to produce their product on time.

If you are too busy to talk to potential and/or previous customers, then it might be time for a revamp. IMO.
I understand how this could get frustrating to customers, but If this happens as much as people say it does,by the looks in this thread, why not just buy what you need from someone else?

David N

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, have all the people talking about the top shelf quality of products from elite actually done business with them and ran their parts on their vehicles?

I just get sick of people talkin out of their butt

Exactly.

It's funny to see all the nut swingers on here coming out to voice their opinion, just because its Elite diesel on the chopping block.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes they all resemble the original I made, but everyone has put there own touch and features on it. But that 177283 and 177284 turbo seems to be consistent.

Leave it to Dan to read between the lines!

Why in the *** are you here? Aren't the phones ringing off the hook?

Dan

Reaction score
I understand how this could get frustrating to customers, but If this happens as much as people say it does,by the looks in this thread, why not just buy what you need from someone else?

this might sound a little rude or whatever but there is only one ELITE DIESEL

and you have to wait.. if you cant wait, theres no other option but to go elsewhere.. everyone should know that the elite experience takes time... its a long term relationship where you pay and then wait! and then love every min of the finished product...

4tonGT40

Reaction score
this might sound a little rude or whatever but there is only one ELITE DIESEL

and you have to wait.. if you cant wait, theres no other option but to go elsewhere.. everyone should know that the elite experience takes time... its a long term relationship where you pay and then wait! and then love every min of the finished product...
In that answer, lies the problem. Not to sound like a prick..If I was unhappy with how I was being treated by a company, my money goes somewhere else..IMO..

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
you're 14...you better be drinking water.

stop with the derail.

Fixed it for ya.

Elite tends to get behind but their stuff is obviously top notch. I think a bit more honesty on where they stand with products may help but if you're in a pickle and need a truck back in a hurry I'm not too sure an upgraded piece in a first run scenario would be the best idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online