First Annual Big Time Kustomz Diesel Dyno Event! New Jersey!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Our sponsor list is growing, and the details are becoming more and more defined. Looking like this is really coming together. We are going to do a pre register Dyno list check back for more information on that come next week.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Alright everyone, A little less then a Month out. So we are going to start to get some information together. We are going to have a Pre-registration for the Dyno. Dyno will start running at 10:00am Sharp! Please respond to this post with the year make and model truck that you would like to run. We will announce a timed list as we get closer to the event! You can also Call the Shop and request a specific time, we can not promise that time but will do our best to accommodate it! 917-974-6349

PSDJohn

Reaction score
Been waiting for an event close by. Its the opening day of PA's archery season though. Hopefully i get something in the morning so i can make it.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Spots are filling up for the dyno. Remember there is show and shine as well! It's going to be an awesome day for sure. Hope to meet/see you guys there!

rat49f6

Reaction score
Well after much debate it looks like ill be bringing Swagger out ... no where near done but it should look like a truck and go up and down on its own

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Well after much debate it looks like ill be bringing Swagger out ... no where near done but it should look like a truck and go up and down on its own

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

awesome Jim, looking forward to seeing swagger for sure!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Shirts have been ordered!

BigTimeKustomzdynoforcharityteesrev1_zps91130828.jpg

Latest posts

Members online