First Annual Big Time Kustomz Diesel Dyno Event! New Jersey!

RSK

Reaction score
What was the truck? Color, configuration...?

Black 6.4 crew cab short bed harley davidison truck, lifted about 6-8" on king coil overs with king shocks in all 4 corners with resi's with dual king shocks for steering stabilzers on stock 8 spoke wheels with 35's. so huge tires wouldn't rob all his power. Here's a visual. I literally just got home too...

56024F9E-0BC6-4A31-9922-514B2A9ED6D1_zpsn7dutx9q.jpg

Last edited:

madman1234509

Reaction score
oh.... that guy... Yea that truck is whipped. Saw him at rudys last year. Made like 900 then made a little over 1000 on nitrous. Beat the balls off of it on the track, think he broke his front drive shaft or something. He seemed kind of like an a**. Nice enough to let me look under the hood and see the quality of the workmanship though.... needless to say I wasn't too impressed. He mentioned how a lot of shops had their hands on it building it, and I think MPD were the final ones who put the turbos on, so it sounded like they had to deal with everything everyone else messed with on it. Ohh.... Then the oral rolling all over the place and in the hotel parking lot was impressive as well.

RSK

Reaction score
oh.... that guy... Yea that truck is whipped. Saw him at rudys last year. Made like 900 then made a little over 1000 on nitrous. Beat the balls off of it on the track, think he broke his front drive shaft or something. He seemed kind of like an a**. Nice enough to let me look under the hood and see the quality of the workmanship though.... needless to say I wasn't too impressed. He mentioned how a lot of shops had their hands on it building it, and I think MPD were the final ones who put the turbos on, so it sounded like they had to deal with everything everyone else messed with on it. Ohh.... Then the oral rolling all over the place and in the hotel parking lot was impressive as well.

yes he mentioned several shops did have their hands on it, and he worked a lot and didn't have time to mess with it, i think he said he was on his 4th motor and 2nd trans. mainly from the shops not doing what they were supposed to and today he literally just picked it up with a fresh motor last night and driving it to the dyno was breaking it in. ehh whatever floats his boat.

madman1234509

Reaction score
yes he mentioned several shops did have their hands on it, and he worked a lot and didn't have time to mess with it, i think he said he was on his 4th motor and 2nd trans. mainly from the shops not doing what they were supposed to and today he literally just picked it up with a fresh motor last night and driving it to the dyno was breaking it in. ehh whatever floats his boat.

too much oral rolling, his last motor couldn't handle it.

Hammer

Reaction score
Mark knows the final number, but the highest hp Ford was 1,000 and just barely was beaten out by a Dodge who rolled 1079hp.

Barely......Thanks!!!!!
Drive 3 hours to enjoy a show,run a safe tune and jet combo so We can drive home,lay down over 800 on fuel and over 1k with a small shot and We 'barely" beat a Ford.Guess I need to remember where I am...LMAO!

The trip up there was well worth the time for those who made it.I had a GREAT time and there were lots of really nice trucks for the first show.It was nice meeting those who stopped by and asked questions about my ride and I appreciated the nice comments about Our truck.We work hard to keep the truck as nice as it can and its always a work in progress.I went around and took some photos of all the trucks that were parked in the show area and will get a link up to them shortly.

GREAT SHOW and a even BETTER TIME,look forward to the next one.....Andy

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Barely......Thanks!!!!!
Drive 3 hours to enjoy a show,run a safe tune and jet combo so We can drive home,lay down over 800 on fuel and over 1k with a small shot and We 'barely" beat a Ford.Guess I need to remember where I am...LMAO!

The trip up there was well worth the time for those who made it.I had a GREAT time and there were lots of really nice trucks for the first show.It was nice meeting those who stopped by and asked questions about my ride and I appreciated the nice comments about Our truck.We work hard to keep the truck as nice as it can and its always a work in progress.I went around and took some photos of all the trucks that were parked in the show area and will get a link up to them shortly.

GREAT SHOW and a even BETTER TIME,look forward to the next one.....Andy

LOL LOL I should have refrained from the word "barely." Glad you made it out Andy!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Andy, we have to play favorites with the ford!.....Chis's 6.4 put down 1000 on the button, Andy put down 1075, and sadly our 08 duramax took home the prize with 444 (easy win being the only run)

Thank you very much for the pictures, we have a bunch also, and so great aerial shots from the drone that was flying around. I am glad everyone was able to come out, il get the pictures up that we have in the next few days! thanks to everyone who came out Sunday with the short notice. Hopefully next year the weather plays along a little better

RSK

Reaction score
This is what it looked like before it left our shop with our turbo kit on it
184561_315020351930990_969333886_n.jpg

Looks good, i didn't ask the owner who had touched his truck, that's just what he told me when i asked what was done, it laid down 1k so it performs well...seems like a very proven combo. 66/88 dual fuelers and 100's good for 1k fuel only.

Hammer

Reaction score
Truck did not make 1k on fuel only, he sprayed it for the four digit number.He was in the mid 800's on fuel only.

LMAO @ Tom!

Latest posts

Members online