Kingzilla build!

swinky

Reaction score
Haha... you just turned my frown upside down. I was mentioning today the potential of this build to be one wicked fast truck with the right combo..... if those baby's spool that's going to be a 1100hp+ fuel only truck. No nitrous bs to deal with to make the big power, and it's lighter truck. After seeing Devs truck and Boss450s single cabs run today..... I want one bad
With the power you're making the extra weight might not be as noticeable as you think.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
thats going to be one big ass set of coupounds. I think you are going to want to downsize the secondary but thats just me. When it does spool its going to make some retarded power. just wont be that fun on the street. tuning has come along way tho

Motostroker

Reaction score
What's all need to complete a 47rh swap? Question is who makes a good adapter ( I cannot find one on destroked), I need a manual shifter in cab.

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
What is the spec's on the stage 4 colt cam...
This is going to be one mad mofo.... what you going to name it....

Matt

Reaction score
I called suncoast a few months back and they said they no longer offered adapters. If you find someone be sure to share.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
That cam might need these to breath...
Wagler Competition Cylinder Heads....

Patience on the heads. Mine & Zooks are the only ones out right now, I dont think Ken's are even off the mill

These are still just modified heads.

People need to be patient and wait for what the new 6.4 heads do.

Its going to revolutionize this platform

Latest posts

Members online