Looking for customer input

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So I read on the 13-16 thread that sparttan are going to have a press release in the next 48 hours.

Does this apply to the 6.4s also or only the 6.7s?

Buckiii2

Reaction score
Job 1

I have a Warren Diesel Shop billt transmission on order. I did not see that as one of your options. How is that going to work for me? I already have a custom 275 tune from you downloaded and ready to go. I tried it on my stock transmission than found out I wasn't supposed to do that. I took it back off but I sure did like the smooth shifting. Only issue was that it didn't shift into drive till about 65mph. Why isn't all this on Spar tan fourms? I just found out about this thread a couple days ago. I was thinking about buying the B D sotf, glad I didn't. I volunteer for a job 1 cable. Also one more question. I tried to load the 310 tune but got a message that I had to contact my vendor? What is that about? I assume this beta 325 is ok for non hardened head bolt applications?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure how to take that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good thing. We have news coming on the 6.4L project as an "official" announcement early next week. All of the new BETA files (lower HP and Job1) will be available at that time, along with other relevant information.

Still running behind on schedule versus where I wanted to be 30 days ago, but lately I've had the pesky problem of there only being 24 hours in a day :pointlaugh:

KTM300

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Matt. It's too bad that we can help you out. I know that myself and I'm sure lots of other people would lend you a hand if we could.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
It's a good thing. We have news coming on the 6.4L project as an "official" announcement early next week. All of the new BETA files (lower HP and Job1) will be available at that time, along with other relevant information.

Still running behind on schedule versus where I wanted to be 30 days ago, but lately I've had the pesky problem of there only being 24 hours in a day :pointlaugh:

I know it was asked many times but, did VGT off at idle selection make it into this first beta?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

So are we close to beta release? :joy:

Latest posts

Members online