Looking for customer input

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Thanks.... We appreciate it!! (Sarcasm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been driving the 325 for awhile and I love it.

Shifts excellent (similar to the 6R140) smooth (but firm when it needs to be like WOT.)

no flares, power is excellent, drives like a stock truck at low throttle input.

When you punch the throttle she moves and it runs pretty clean also, WOT shifts are excellent top end power feels slightly stronger than 310.

No throttle jerkiness, idles better.

Boost is up at cruising speed (but it looks like Matt already fixed that.)

Pilots cut out quick (but again looks like its already fixed.)

Other than that its a very good dd tune.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So on the SOTF

We will be able to pick and choose different power levels via the DashDaq for the switch?

When switching through the tunes, all changes made via OST will apply to all the tunes on the switch or it will only apply to the tune you did the changes to?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated this as quickly as I was shooting for; we've had both our 6.4 test truck apart for head gaskets and a 6.7 project truck going on, with a swamped shop. Going to have to find some more techs soon if this keeps up!

Changes made through OST would apply to all tunes on the switch, in its current form. The software *has* the ability to make changes to individual timing, boost, and fueling tables for each level, but the main hold-back on that is that we will need to remove the 64 parameter limit that currently exists (shouldn't be hard to do, but we don't do the firmware in-house). Implementing this would put it in the ~100 parameter range, and is something I'd have to look into as a second update revision. I do agree that it would be badass, and it's certainly plausible.

And yes, you can select what you want each switch position to be. There will be a default (75, 150, 200, 325) but you'll be able to mix/match and change the order accordingly. There's a valet mode, a killswitch/no start selection, and some other power levels I'll be adding, although the beta will likely feature those 4 initially.

Also, yes, VGT off at idle has been added.

FnStrkn6.4

Reaction score
Do you hook it too a 12v supply or ground?

I read somewhere in PSA, like in the library about hooking a switch to some wires under the drivers side it explained which wire and what to do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Matt, when shall we see the update OST drop?

IIRC you saying that (wot) PW selection changed a bit?

Thanks

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Changes made through OST would apply to all tunes on the switch, in its current form. The software *has* the ability to make changes to individual timing, boost, and fueling tables for each level, but the main hold-back on that is that we will need to remove the 64 parameter limit that currently exists (shouldn't be hard to do, but we don't do the firmware in-house). Implementing this would put it in the ~100 parameter range, and is something I'd have to look into as a second update revision. I do agree that it would be badass, and it's certainly plausible.

that would be badass, (as it stands even with the current options IMO spar_tan would be the most "in depth" user adjustable programmer, I have seen to date.)

Hopefully you guys are able to get rid of that limit on the Dashdaq so OG DD owners (like me) don't get left out of any other future updates :thumbsup: .

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Matt, do we have an updated beta release schedule since the most recent came and past. Just wandering. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online