Madmans build thread

madman1234509

Reaction score
Thanks RSK first run did 991 with 40% load on the dyno. 2nd run was 1027 with 50% load. I sat in the passenger seat and saw about 50lbs of boost and 65 lbs of ebp on the 2nd run. Big turbo was doing about half the work. I see Well over 60lbs of boost on the street in the street tune, I don't really run the performance tune on the street. I'm really happy with how we have my gates set up now, the dyno I did a few weeks ago the gates were barely opening and I pegged the 100lb back pressure gauge. The operator was pretty impressed and was ready to do the 3rd run with 70% load but I said I was perfectly happy with 4 digits and didn't want to push it . I'm ecstatic right now, it's been a long road. I can't wait to get some nitto 420s tires on it and traction bars and make a few passes.

My buddy took a video. The run is dirty but I don't care..... I'll see if I can get it on here in a bit

Didn't realize the graph doesn't show it but the run was from Like 1800rpm to 3500rpm

Attachments

• 20140608_135829.jpg
    20140608_135829.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 105

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks RSK first run did 991 with 40% load on the dyno. 2nd run was 1027 with 50% load. I sat in the passenger seat and saw about 50lbs of boost and 65 lbs of ebp on the 2nd run. Big turbo was doing about half the work. I see Well over 60lbs of boost on the street in the street tune, I don't really run the performance tune on the street. I'm really happy with how we have my gates set up now, the dyno I did a few weeks ago the gates were barely opening and I pegged the 100lb back pressure gauge. The operator was pretty impressed and was ready to do the 3rd run with 70% load but I said I was perfectly happy with 4 digits and didn't want to push it . I'm ecstatic right now, it's been a long road. I can't wait to get some nitto 420s tires on it and traction bars and make a few passes.

My buddy took a video. The run is dirty but I don't care..... I'll see if I can get it on here in a bit

Didn't realize the graph doesn't show it but the run was from Like 1800rpm to 3500rpm

damn! I will say it again congrats man, that thing has got to pull HARD on the street, I would venture to say in the tune you were running today it lights the tires up on the highway if roll into it from 50 or 60 to wide open. Keep up the hard work! hopefully we can meet up at the track this summer :tree:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Typically 20%-30% load is accurate. Any higher and it's pretty skewed. At least that's now the superflow's work. Anyway Huge numbers , congrats! I got you by 3 hp for now.

Last edited:

Diesel23

Reaction score
wow awesome !! Glad to hear ,yes very long road , but you were patient and really figured out what you wanted and did it !! Great job !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This was a dyno jet 224lcx I believe. Haha I'll live with that 3hp. Don't want my motor to end up like your last one :poke:

no you don't. that was expensive! mine has a lot more in it , but I don't think I'm gonna push it too hard. congrats again.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I do not have instagram lol. Oh and if the list is right.... I am number 2 for highest hp fuel only? Its only a dyno sheet.... And I have nothing else to back it up. But still.... im content.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.