Midwest Diesel shop truck gets a little upgrade.

Reaction score
No real way for standardized spool up measurement. But I can say it makes boost at 1500 rpm. And carries nice boost at cruising.

6u4yhe7y.jpg

Needs cleaned, but as you can see its kind of a sleeper.

Reaction score
Haha, no seatbelts. Just took it for another drive. On the performance tune it totally cleans up the fuel at wot tc locked. Makes 60 psi and 68 ebp. Pretty cool I think. Will have some more updates in the coming weeks once we get all the small stuff ironed out.

Oh and btw the "no power" tune makes 50 psi of boost lol.

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Dang that looks nice. Awsome work morgan! You guys make me wanna go broke sell all my stuff to mKe my truck that badda$$ LOL

TRUBBS

Reaction score
clean i like it alot. wonder if this would be a better option for me then doing bigger stockers. only thing is i couldnt deny it as being modified to my buddies lol

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
clean i like it alot. wonder if this would be a better option for me then doing bigger stockers. only thing is i couldnt deny it as being modified to my buddies lol

that's one really cool thing about drop-in's... with a "modified factory exhaust", you can really mess with people's heads with a "stock" truck :D

OTOH & back to the OP, those boost/drive numbers are awesome, and you gotta love that spool up with the 60 up top. :thumbup:

3brorce

Reaction score
Looking good as always. I am going to venture to say though that the 60 will most likely be out of air before 900hp. May be more like 800 or so.

Reaction score
Got the gate all hooked up and did some runs. We were seeing 60 total and 40 out of the atmo. Kept turning it up till we were at 80 total and only 30 was out of the atmo. Didn't feel comfortable at 50psi out of that s360 so I dialed it back to 70 total and 40 atmo which seems very healthy. Can't tell back pressure because it is pas 72 where the factory sensor quits.

It also got some custom tunes from Matt. And boy is this this easy to drive! No smoke even on the 2.3ms tune driving normal. And wot once the converter locks there is barely a whisp of smoke with 100% at 2.3 ms. It feels very powerful.

Going to the dyno either Monday or Tuesday.

Here is fancy custom gauges lol

7evevu2a.jpg
bysaqudu.jpg