midwest diesel single kit, yay or nay???

Reaction score
S400's on a 6.4 are noticeably louder than a s300.

On a side note looks like the gt4094r kit will soon be an option in a month or so. Hearing absolutely rave reviews compared directly to s300s on the same truck. The quote was "take your s300's and throw them away" "this is not even on a comparable level"! It will come with a higher price tag. But maybe another option.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Would it be billet? Or anything special. Not familiar with those turbos. They are ball beating right? Would it be better than a billet 66?

Stroked777

Reaction score
Definitely interested now? What's some specs on the gt4094r? Does it come with a billet wheel? What's the turbine made of?
Edit I was reading that the turbo only flows 80lbs a minute? Is this true? Isn't that less than a billet 66?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The maps show a very similar peak flow rating. A lb/min or two will not make very much difference on total power.

So basically same power. But twice the spooling ability. Idk, that is up to how you drive your truck and your budget. And for someone who really wants total driveability and performance the gtx4088r is a 65mm that flows about 85 lb/min and will spool even quicker. But then again, it's even more money.

Before I get flamed from anyone of the bw fans. The cast bw to cast garret, bw will eat a Garret's lunch on flow ratings for the same size charger. But, the bw have their drawbacks. The thrust bearings for the cast turbos are weak at best. And they don't have as good of street manners. But that's the give and take with single turbos.

Cheaper performance oriented turbos lose driveability. More expensive options will have better manners. But it's all in what you want and what your budget allows.

We will be listing these options soon as a built to order kit for the people who would want them. I don't believe we will be stocking them, unless demand is there.

Reaction score
4294 can be done. It's more on the line of an s400 setup. At that point I can built anything if someone wants it. Just call and I can get a price made up for whatever individual setup someone could need/want.

Also soon available would be a gtx4094r that flows near 90lbs/min...

B585Ford

Reaction score
Very nice...options are always a good thing. I am really interested in the compound Garretts you are doing but this aint the right thread.

BlackPearl6.4

Reaction score
got the kit installed and running today! SOB is bad ass man, im in love. a little lag but not near as much as i was prepared for lol that s367 is SWEET, lites up real good and low smoke, plenty of power!

97f350stroker

Reaction score
The f is that sounds in the last video?

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

got the kit installed and running today! SOB is bad ass man, im in love. a little lag but not near as much as i was prepared for lol that s367 is SWEET, lites up real good and low smoke, plenty of power!

Pics and videos asap!! Glad you like it, if I wasn't buying tires tomorrow I'd have one of these kits already.

Edit: no clue why it quoted cknox as well lol

CT9AIX

Reaction score

enjoy it bud! make sure to post some videos!