midwest diesel single kit, yay or nay???

CT9AIX

Reaction score
the 367 had quicker spool up and the boost came on faster. I did not get to dyno either setup, or run any type of controlled test... but I felt like both turbos on the top end made about the same power. the difference was down low where the 367 seemed more responsive. also, the 367 was a billet 7 blade. the 366 was a billet 6 blade

3brorce

Reaction score
You can get a 30" fte resonator for like $90 or a 50" donaldson for around the same if you really wanted to quiet the single down.

BlackPearl6.4

Reaction score
sweet. glad to hear the positive feedback on the 367, i think someone is just talking positive because i bought the setup from him! hahah :D

3brorce

Reaction score
Waiting on all these videos you guys are going to be uploading haha.

johnp115

Reaction score
Here ya go!!

Heres an outside drive by easy on the throttle

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Heres the raspy idle I'm talking about

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Heres in cab windows up normal accel

YouTube Video

Heres a 10 roll WOT
YouTube Video

BlackPearl6.4

Reaction score
It all sounds so good. Lol I hope I like the performance aspect of it all. It'll be different with the lag on the bottom end but I think with he correct trans tune it'll do just fine! I'll know soon enough!