Midwest diesel work stock 6.4 build

farmin powerstroke

Reaction score
I seen this truck in person yesterday and it flat out looks awesome. These guys did a hell of a job on it.

Thanks man, that means a lot from a guy with a truck like yours. That thing is sweet, the paint looks like it just roll off the line. Looked like it ran like a rapped ape too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ncollins64

Reaction score
Lol yea it is fun. But after seeing yours, I think it is absolutely set up perfect. You and Morgan did a perfect job on that thing. When Morgan gets mine back this fall, I would like for my bottom end to be based off yours. Pretty well built to be the best. You should hopefully dominate up there. Maybe if I'm lucky I can come up more often and see that thing pull

farmin powerstroke

Reaction score
pyry6u8a.jpg

qyzaby9e.jpg

6e7e3y2u.jpg

The truck pretty much done, it makes it's first hook tonight.
Got the roll pan painted this week, I'm really happy with the look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
The truck blew a boot. From what I saw before it popped it, the thing came on like an absolute monster.

Cannot wait to pull with you Saturday Coady. I thoroughly expect you to kick my ass

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
You pulling at hoi Thursday? I'm thinking about coming up.

Yes, considering throwing some more aggressive timing at it. I dont see the point in changing gears down for just a couple more hooks on this truck anyway.

Did you monitor what your RPMS were before the boot popped?

Mine is holding a solid 4200 going down the track with the new gear set up

farmin powerstroke

Reaction score
Yes, considering throwing some more aggressive timing at it. I dont see the point in changing gears down for just a couple more hooks on this truck anyway.

Did you monitor what your RPMS were before the boot popped?

Mine is holding a solid 4200 going down the track with the new gear set up

I was looking at mini maxx and speedo to make sure my tc was going to lock. I was going to look at the tach but the boot let go first. I have vibrant boots and clamps I got this morning. it will be double clamped with longer boots before it gets hooked again.