Midwest diesel work stock 6.4 build

farmin powerstroke

Reaction score
Rather than a 4 link?

Why go with a 4 link. It cost more, weighs more, takes longer to install, easier to get parts for if you have to replace parts. All of the trucks I've been around that run them have great luck with them. Even with 4 link you still need two good shock or it will hop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3brorce

Reaction score
Why go with a 4 link. It cost more, weighs more, takes longer to install, easier to get parts for if you have to replace parts. All of the trucks I've been around that run them have great luck with them. Even with 4 link you still need two good shock or it will hop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Your saying new shocks over a 4 link? I agree diff shocks and a 4 link but just seeing why rather than a 4 link.

Reaction score
Four link costs $1100 plus you still need 2 shocks that are better than stock or it will hop. Four rancho 9000's are $500 and you can make a bracket or buy one for very little money. Plus the four link heims do not last well in our salted winter climate. Also four link adds more unneeded weight.

If running dual shocks fixes the problem, then why would you spend more money and more work to accomplish the same thing? And add more weight?

3brorce

Reaction score
I better look into some shocks. 5100s or fox 2.0s or something different? Dont mean to get off topic OP.

Reaction score
uqydage3.jpg
finished up the new intake...

Latest posts

Members online