My 6.7 venture

Reaction score
:rockon: Exactly and you pointed out the next improvement we can attempt to make to the system with the exchanger side of things.

Either way, I'm just excited about the trans, mine's lazy going into reverse already so it's gonna be that and a 61 or 64 whichever you suggest.

Congrats again. Lots of balls to spray that much, thanks for pushing your truck so we don't have to blow up ours finding the limits.

Haha, thanks I'm pretty happy it hasn't blown up honestly. The longer it lasts the more impressed I am with it.

It's been hard to keep up with this with my regular job being so busy. #cranelife. Great build and awesome job with the numbers and all the hard work. To be able to put those numbers down on a daily driver is incredible.

Thanks. And just because I can, to see how much abuse this thing will take, I put a hitch on it and took it sled pulling. Lol, the chassis did not work well. It hopped bad. Has plenty of power and even spraying it in high range hooked to a sled, nothing broke!! Needs a lot of chassis work to get it to pull smoothly though. May not attempt anymore pulls for a while. No matter what we do with the transmission and shift limiters etc, when it hits 4500 it shifts gears. So no matter what I could not keep it in the gear I wanted. But I had fun even though it didn't work. And maybe we can figure some things out to further help anyone wanting to weld pull in the future with 6.7's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score
It's been hard to keep up with this with my regular job being so busy. #cranelife. Great build and awesome job with the numbers and all the hard work. To be able to put those numbers down on a daily driver is incredible.

Speaking of cranelife I used your company twice in Pompano.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Haha, thanks I'm pretty happy it hasn't blown up honestly. The longer it lasts the more impressed I am with it.

Thanks. And just because I can, to see how much abuse this thing will take, I put a hitch on it and took it sled pulling. Lol, the chassis did not work well. It hopped bad. Has plenty of power and even spraying it in high range hooked to a sled, nothing broke!! Needs a lot of chassis work to get it to pull smoothly though. May not attempt anymore pulls for a while. No matter what we do with the transmission and shift limiters etc, when it hits 4500 it shifts gears. So no matter what I could not keep it in the gear I wanted. But I had fun even though it didn't work. And maybe we can figure some things out to further help anyone wanting to weld pull in the future with 6.7's.

#PCS

Latest posts

Members online