My 6.7 venture

Reaction score
Best E.T. to date. Mph was down and the back half sucked. I need to speed the 5-6 shift up I slowed it down too much. The 1/8 was up 5mph and a tenth faster than my best 1/8th before. Trans held great with two wide open 0.120's.

230445ddef1483e22ebdbed740bdc11f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
Look Great to me. I wish I knew the secret to the 60ft time. A little of topic but my setup seemed to slow down when I went to the 30.5" tires from the 32" tires. Maybe a adjustment in the Trans Tune would help?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Look Great to me. I wish I knew the secret to the 60ft time. A little of topic but my setup seemed to slow down when I went to the 30.5" tires from the 32" tires. Maybe a adjustment in the Trans Tune would help?

secret to the 60ft is in the power !

Reaction score

Yes, I've had way more tuning time in the transmission to make it work they way it does. That 60' wasn't the best I've had. It will leave harder but it's a one and done show when you run in the 10's with no safety equipment. It's getting a cage and all the supporting stuff so I can't work on making more passes. Leaving harder and a little tweaking this setup has a couple more tenths left in it.

Yeah but a 1.7 still sucks.

Agreed. Once I get the cage in, I will be able to make multiple runs and get it working better. But this going out making one pass doesn't allow for much time to get it dialed in. I think it has 1.5's in it.

dseitler

Reaction score
It's still amazing all the work you have done and the amount of information you have been willing to share. Keeps the sport alive and interesting for those of us who like to push forward. I don't see anyone else sharing the amount of info you have. It's appreciated from our camp in South Fl. D