• Total voters

RSK

Reaction score
2CF25358-8F8F-478B-BBB6-1F0944BDA0B9_zpsbykndicz.jpg

More tint on the shield and a layer of 5% on the back window

RSK

Reaction score
If your doing that get some 24X16 inch AF's and paint them white LOL

I'm not sure how plowing on 24x16's would go, 22x10.5's was bad enough. Maybe if i can find a set of stockers to plow on i'll get some 24x16 forces, after my motor is done

RSK

Reaction score
Or just stick to the gay bmf wheels i have that are 10.5 wide because i really don't care how wide my wheels are.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
You should've thought about that before you bought them in the first place. Amazing how things turn gay in a couple months of having them.

RSK

Reaction score
You should've thought about that before you bought them in the first place. Amazing how things turn gay in a couple months of having them.

I'm not very good at displaying sarcasm through text. The wheels are fine lol. I'm done with cosmetics for now, i'm going to focus on making more power, and getting to the ground on and off road.

RSK

Reaction score
C1BBA2D4-F3C5-42D4-90FC-0FC3ABD1E187_zpslmzqd0ik.jpg

I know everyone loves updates so here ya go, i have 6.0 manifolds too probably going to pick them tomorrow when i drop off the down pipe to get coated. Also have an elite fuel bowl delete to go in, still need coated fly cut hd pistons, hd valve springs and push rods and a colt stage 2 cam unless someone can convince me a stage one is better.

RSK

Reaction score
There isn't a "better" it's all based on application...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well my application is occasional towing, drag racing, making dyno pulls, probably sled pulling some, and nitrous spraying while drag racing and on the dyno at least twice. driving on the street and plowing snow, the truck does all of the above with the stock cam fine, but with the addition of the 59 and 75 i want to keep spool up as quick as possible still especially while i'm on stock fuel. which could end this summer or i could stay on it until the fall then do dual fuelers over the winter, depends on when the trans says good bye. but if the stage 2 is still back ordered and no one has one when i'm ready to buy one then i'll just do the stage one cam or leave the stocker in it.

RSK

Reaction score
Stage 1 is plenty

Ok thanks! How about running mahle hd pistons that are delipped, coated and fly cut vs, international hd pistons that are coated and fly cut? Anyone ever come across a cracked mahle hd piston that was delipped and coated. Reason i ask about those is because i can get a set never been used that are delipped fly cut and coated for 700 plus some 4400lb coil springs i have sitting around.

sootie

Reaction score
Ok thanks! How about running mahle hd pistons that are delipped, coated and fly cut vs, international hd pistons that are coated and fly cut? Anyone ever come across a cracked mahle hd piston that was delipped and coated. Reason i ask about those is because i can get a set never been used that are delipped fly cut and coated for 700 plus some 4400lb coil springs i have sitting around.

no difference at all. go with the set that you get for the best deal.

RSK

Reaction score
no difference at all. go with the set that you get for the best deal.

Ya some kid my buddy knows got into an accident and has been out of work for sometime and decided he's not gonna build his truck now so he's selling them he said he paid 1400 for them from elite diesel.

Latest posts

Members online