My build-Hard work pays off!

How far to go when the cab is pulled the first time

• Total voters

RSK

Reaction score
Good looking truck either way man. Love those grilles. I just get tired of buying all the little crap that doesn't do a whole lot and just go after the big fish

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ya i hear ya! I wanna do the turbo bad. I almost did a turbo over the wheels and tires. But the wheels really make a huge difference. Now its looks pretty good, but the stock exhaust sounds gay, so i'm thinking a 5" exhaust with 4" downpipe is in order with a cold air intake and no limits cold side kit then stud the heads, do push rods, valve springs, rocker arms, stage 2 ported intake manifold, hd up pipes, and i think thats it, i wanna do pistons too, not when they will fit in the equation, ideally before one cracks i guess, so probably when the heads are getting studded.

bigaF250

Reaction score
Right. That's all on my list of things to do lol. I use mine with my company and if coarse I'm dot regulated so I gave to keep mine somewhat quiet and look somewhat stock. Luckily for me most of these guys don't know what the truck us supposed to looked like lol

RSK

Reaction score
Ya i use mine for my business as well, but not regulated by dot, i have combo plates on mine, flying under the radar. So i can make it however i want.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Clean looking build! Love the rigid fog lights. I've been wanting some for my '08 ever since they made the 6.7 kits.

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

RSK

Reaction score
Clean looking build! Love the rigid fog lights. I've been wanting some for my '08 ever since they made the 6.7 kits.

Thanks! Can't wait to add more power! and i was the same way with the fog lights and even the 6.4's i wanted one since they came out in 08! Now i have one and its sweet!

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Yeah I love the 6.4L I bought a reg cab 6.4L work truck with a blown engine for a play toy. So I don't destroy my DD

RSK

Reaction score
Ya it doesn't help that I have my company crap plastered all over the side

Ya i thought about lettering up my truck and i don't wanna screw it up with any lettering. I have a 97 f350 7.3 that is lettered up. I'm contemplating getting a 6.4 for strictly work and just do dpf/delete and small tune maybe an intake

bigaF250

Reaction score
ta7unure.jpg

See what I mean. Stands out a bit

B585Ford

Reaction score
Ya i thought about lettering up my truck and i don't wanna screw it up with any lettering. I have a 97 f350 7.3 that is lettered up. I'm contemplating getting a 6.4 for strictly work and just do dpf/delete and small tune maybe an intake

Do the magnetic signs. That is what I use when hot shotting. I have never lost one except once at an automatic car wash. I got it back and still use it today.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Did you paint over the Chrome on the mirror caps or did you get some that came ready to paint? If you painted over the Chrome can you tell me your process? I want to paint mine as well as my grille

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

RSK

Reaction score
Did you paint over the Chrome on the mirror caps or did you get some that came ready to paint? If you painted over the Chrome can you tell me your process? I want to paint mine as well as my grille

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

I bought ones to paint.

RSK

Reaction score
370C5AD6-4511-4352-8286-B67F46D8213F_zpsurdrmm3b.jpg

fender badges done finally!

DE4FE9A4-1B23-4DCA-B63C-F01E345C413A_zps3dltv7nv.jpg

now I just need to powdercoat the bumpers and tow hooks to match and get a grille to paint to match. then the exterior is done, still have some suspension work to do, and brakes, brake lines, then motor and transmission and its done, could be done completely finished before the 1 year mark, but I found a foreclosure i'm gonna try and buy, so I'm thinking i might go light with the truck mods and save the transmission and digging into the motor and dual fuelers until next year.

5C971F19-537E-4316-B13E-F71A42583148_zpsg964meqr.jpg

led head lights

6972B7CE-6848-46D7-8C14-4A106EF77B68_zps6an2cnj2.jpg

led head lights and fog lights.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.