MY BUILD

ncollins64

Reaction score
It runs sooo effing hard..... On the street tune....

And the trans made this thing feel 100hp more.

Haha, yesterday I drove the shop truck with non vgt compounds and Nathan's truck with the max powers.... Nothing cooler than driving two different 900 ish hp 6.4's in the same afternoon. Both with compounds having atmo's 80mm plus!
Well Morgan I'm glad your pleased with the new power. You made my day lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Jesus. I make Josh break a sweat getting your injectors ready while your breaking a sweat in a tanning bed listening to the Jonah's brothers.. What's this world coming to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was in natural cali sunlight, taint is still pale, and it was the Jonas brothers, not Jonah's brothers. I don't even know Jonah or his brothers. tell josh thanks for the sweat though, huge save for my customer!

Cknox121

Reaction score
Joys of owning a shop. Beat the hell out of customers trucks to make sure they hold up! Love it!!!

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well got the truck today and man am I pleased. Morgan did an awesome job as well as Gearhead for spot on tuning. This thing fuels hard, shifts perfect, and spools ungodly. I don't have the race tune yet but this street tune is just flat out nasty so I can only wonder how the race file will be. Besides playing on the interstate some, I still managed 17 mpg hand calculated crushing around 75 and at 1800 rpm. Now I just have some exterior things to do and a ouo front end and then I'll enjoy it till Morgan gets it back this fall.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If I can find a d80 I'd get it to hopefully prevent a lot of breakage from pulling but if not a rearend is the least of my worries now. I got 18 mpg before all this work so I'm very pleased with 17 thus far.

sled pulling?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well got 3rd last night in the open/hot diesel class. I'm having to relearn the whole truck so I'm learning which gears to pull etc. but overall I was happy. Making my sled stops and suspension stops this week and also getting a front locker put in. Not getting a new rear till this one breaks lol. I'll try and upload a video later

ncollins64

Reaction score
Nawzz

My early birthday present to myself. Also gotta install my PMF brake lines, diesel site ss 4wd lines, trans filter kit, coolant filter kit, and my bov and gearbox. Busy weekend ahead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    846.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online