MY BUILD

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well not much of an update. The wedding is over so now it's game on LOL. Anyways it's getting godzillas massive lungs and maybe more fuel. Also thinking about selling my custom KR seats and suede headliner and going all black with black plat seats. I'm fixing to detail this thing inside and out next week before I store it and take it to morgans after the first of the year.
That being said I'm looking for clear 3m film to put along the bottom to keep rock chips and crap out of the new paint. Does anybody have any part numbers or sources where I can get this stuff. My local graphics place can install it but cannot order it for some reason. If anybody can let me know what to buy and where I would greatly appreciate it.

ncollins64

Reaction score
That's pretty well what I'm wanting. Thanks for the link. I'm gonna check em out and probably get some. I just want it for the bottom side down both sides.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks Ryan. I did just order the clear film rocker kit from xpel so it'll be ready to go on next week. Looks like a nice kit. And I have to get with mr. Jared and get my ouo bars ordered so I can put these traction blocks on. Now I just need a ouo front end.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Congrats on your marriage...now you better hurry up and get this thing built like you want it before all your money starts going to stupid ch#t like a house and stuff LOL

ncollins64

Reaction score
Congrats on your marriage...now you better hurry up and get this thing built like you want it before all your money starts going to stupid ch#t like a house and stuff LOL
Haha yea your right. I'm wanting to look and maybe relocate to the oil field somewhere or something similar. But I do have to say she is pretty supportive LOL. I think she wants to put in for dpc 16 more than I do.

Crack85

Reaction score
Haha yea your right. I'm wanting to look and maybe relocate to the oil field somewhere or something similar. But I do have to say she is pretty supportive LOL. I think she wants to put in for dpc 16 more than I do.

Guess you haven't looked at the oil field lately ;)

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yea unfortunately I have. It sucks. That's why I've been looking at other stuff now. She's wanting to relocate somewhere so we've just been looking at different stuff. We're in no rush anyways

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yea unfortunately I have. It sucks. That's why I've been looking at other stuff now. She's wanting to relocate somewhere so we've just been looking at different stuff. We're in no rush anyways

In the gas industry there is ch#tloads of drilling goin in my neck of the woods. If your game is drilling, refinery, or pipelining and the North central WV, eastern OH, western PA area interests you then Google "Marcellus Shale" and see for yourself. There are as many TX and OK plates on trucks as WV in this area because demand is high for experienced workers.

Sounds like the wife is a definite keeper...again congrats!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.