MY BUILD

Wayne

Reaction score
I just caught up on this thread. Congrats on marrying a woman supportive of your interests. That's the only way to do it :thumbsup: Just don't forget it's a 2 way street :lookaround: some times I forget that part. Anyway I gotta say I'm really looking forward to seeing the even bigger air mods. Have you decided on new injector size? No way will 60% over be enough to take advantage of all that air you have now.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught up on this thread. Congrats on marrying a woman supportive of your interests. That's the only way to do it :thumbsup: Just don't forget it's a 2 way street :lookaround: some times I forget that part. Anyway I gotta say I'm really looking forward to seeing the even bigger air mods. Have you decided on new injector size? No way will 60% over be enough to take advantage of all that air you have now.

That's what I told him. I'm gonna see if Exergy will build him a similar set to my 110's.

Wayne

Reaction score
Nice. All it takes is $$$ and time, right? I'm sure it'll run great with what he's got; just not as much on the top as there could be otherwise.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks Wayne. She said if I can just put in for dpc and get in then it'll be done and I can just drive and enjoy it. I'm just taking my time I guess but I'd like to see if exergy will make me some injectors like mike had. If not I'll go with some nice 6 hole 100% nozzles.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
you know, that way you worded that, it sounds like she's making you modify your truck.

nice.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Nathan,

We actually have an Extrude Hone Machine superior to the one Exergy has and the best test bench available.

Let me know if you want a set of balanced and flowed injectors. We just did a few sets for a few guys on here.

Thanks,

Jared

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Nathan,

We actually have an Extrude Hone Machine superior to the one Exergy has and the best test bench available.

Let me know if you want a set of balanced and flowed injectors. We just did a few sets for a few guys on here.

Thanks,

Jared

What goes into balancing a set of injectors? I would like to pull mine and send them in but I don't really know what the whole process is.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Merry Xmas to me

Here's the godzilla kit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131

ncollins64

Reaction score
I can now see how talented nathanial is at his work. His work is awesome just from me seeing his kit finally. Every piece is cut perfect and the tig welds look perfect.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Good luck....that mother chicken is big charger....you might want to include emergency drop down O2 masks because when that lights that gonna be no air in a city block.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.