My personal compound build

Reaction score
Got the motor together and in the truck? Would love to see some new pics of the build.

not exactly i had a few time set backs well i decided to get my own shop and lift to work on my own stuff so thats taking some time to get set up and ove the truck around but it will be super nice when done lift is on its way got a 10k Benpak on its way

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
not exactly i had a few time set backs well i decided to get my own shop and lift to work on my own stuff so thats taking some time to get set up and ove the truck around but it will be super nice when done lift is on its way got a 10k Benpak on its way

Sounds like that might not be the only "lift" coming for you here soon ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This is a street truck!?!

hahaha yes sir, not saying it won't see the strip or pull track too but yeah a full time street truck might even let mamma take it to get groceries some times lol

Sounds like that might not be the only "lift" coming for you here soon ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jared im not sure witch I'm more pumped about in this truck the motor or the "lift" ;) and see all the secret squirrel stuff starts with you LOL

Reaction score
In this for the win...looks good man. Should be a sweet setup...minus the AD2... LOL :toast:

thanks man, and yeah i know personally all the pumps no mater who who's it is they sux, i might put an A1000 in front of AD2 or try one of the new aeromotive filter lift pumps they put out at sema that i saw not sure yet tho

Looks great tyler! Cant wait to see it back on the road

thanks man some day it will

Reaction score
moved the truck from my buddys shop to my house wile things were getting figured out with my own shop

finally got my own place to work on just my own toys thank god only people that are going to c whats going on are who i wana show, place may not look like much but for what i pay for it its a sweet 1000sq to work in

IMG_4556.jpg

the truck got some new 37" rubber and 22" BMF's wile it was at my house too

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

loaded it back up on seans single place again behind my excursion and off we went to its new home

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

Rob D

Reaction score
Tyler,

First congrats on getting your own place man. A lot to accomplish for a young guy - proud of you guy.

Second I am so happy some local New England guys are finally running some sweet trucks. I need to take a ride in this thing when it's up and running. I just put a deposit on a 6.0 tonight...hopefully treats me better than that first nightmare truck lol.

Sweet build really excited to be close enough to hopefully swing through some time soon!

Reaction score
thanks rob its coming together slowly but it will get there i hope sooner than later lol

and hell yeah man the more up here the better trying to show some people what a 6.0 can do u know, and sweet can't way to see it soon i knew u couldn't stay way for long lol

and hell yeah man your welcome at my place any time

RSK

Reaction score
looks like a solid build, think it will be done in time to make a pass at rudys in march?

Reaction score
I just moved back to Worcester area Tyler so we are prob what like 45 mins from eachother now? Good stuff

ummm just over an hour i would say rob

looks like a solid build, think it will be done in time to make a pass at rudys in march?

i wish man, i race prolite snocross in the winter, so things take a wile to get done got a lot going on, i will deff be down at rudys with the SDP crew for sure tho

RSK

Reaction score
ummm just over an hour i would say rob

i wish man, i race prolite snocross in the winter, so things take a wile to get done got a lot going on, i will deff be down at rudys with the SDP crew for sure tho

that's gotta be a helluva time. I could only imagine racing snocross. I already know i would love it. do you ride quads or dirt bikes in the spring/summer to train or just go up north where they still have snow?

Latest posts

Members online