My personal compound build

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Anyone ever see an 800HP 6.0 truck with compounds catch 6 foot of air? Maybe you should invest in forged wheels...

I definitely wouldn't mind a set of those and maybe going back to stock height, unless they will work with the ride height I'm at now. Anything would help, I mean you've seen the way that my truck gets driven LOL

this truck is gona be sick......idk if im more excited to see your truck back together, or mine...that 500 lift is gona be nasty...wish I had the coin for it!

maybe im just gona abort my truck and come up there and help you get your pile of scrap back together haha

Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't mind a set of those and maybe going back to stock height, unless they will work with the ride height I'm at now. Anything would help, I mean you've seen the way that my truck gets driven LOL

you should for sure put that on your list!!!

this truck is gona be sick......idk if im more excited to see your truck back together, or mine...that 500 lift is gona be nasty...wish I had the coin for it!

maybe im just gona abort my truck and come up there and help you get your pile of scrap back together haha

u have no idea how bad i can't wait to get both of these trucks back together!!

Reaction score
Well racing snocross is almost over, we had a few weeks off we desisted it was a good time to get back on the truck,

she saw some day light for the first time all winter

IMG_5412.jpg

Had some help putting my new lift up form my buddy Kyle, we were short on a tall ladder that day so Lifted truck + ladder in the bed was our fix lol deff OSHA approved

IMG_5413-1.jpg

Figured we would put the lift right to work and the cab came right back off with only having steering, brakes and a few cab bolts attaching it, was no big deal

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5421.jpg

Reaction score
Man I need to get a lift at my new place!
hell yeah dude it was one of the best things i have bought in a wile thats for sure

Team arctic Cat. How could you. Lol

haha well i do race Prolite Snocross on the east coast for them lol :poke:

I keep thinking I'm gonna see twin turbos every time I read the title....

don't worry a few weeks you will be seeing a lot of twin turbos

LIESSSS! Tyler, get to work already!

listen josh shhhhhhhh :blitzed:

Reaction score
sorry been slow at up loading stuff well things started to get back on track after a ton of shop work we been paying attention to this build little each night at the shop

cam gear welded

IMG_5562.jpg

one last pic of those R&R rods lol

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

The proper way to put in a LP turbo drain

IMG_5567.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

RCD Aluminum pan :naughty:

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5575.jpg

Stock reman pump for mock up till my RCD ones come in

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

Cryo'ed LPOP gear set

IMG_5589.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

H11 Elite studs

IMG_5601.jpg

As you can see its like built motor month here at SDP, sled pull 6.4 motor ready to go

IMG_5603.jpg

RCD 305cc hybrids :blitzed: + smith brothers push rods

IMG_5607.jpg

ready to go back in the truck asap next week

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg