My personal compound build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
This thing better get done soon Tyler! Maybe I'd consider jamming up there for a weekend to hang out and check things out!

Reaction score
making any progress on that thing....if not looks like our down hill roller competition may have to take place this year haha

haha na ill be getting it done dw about that, heads just came back from the machine shop yesterday slammed some cups in them so there ready to rip :clapping:

This thing better get done soon Tyler! Maybe I'd consider jamming up there for a weekend to hang out and check things out!

hell yeah dude, just been super busy with racing and getting that all rolling, so as soon as it slows down a bit here this thing with be #1 again

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Let me know if you need a hand with anything bud. I can almost see your shop from my work lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Reaction score
Think my truck was picked up tonight. Should be here within 2 weeks so I will be seeing you shortly bud.

sweet can't wait to see it!!!

Let me know if you need a hand with anything bud. I can almost see your shop from my work lol

hell yeah man for sure i will deff have you over there a few nights pulling ideas out of your head for a few things

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

sounding good rob, cant wait to see what you do with that thing

haha we got a few secret squirrel things planed for his truck lol

sorry if it has been said before but who makes the traction bars you are using? like them?

there is pro comp bars on it now from back in 2008 when i lifted it, but i got a set of One Up Offroad Traction bars ready to go on it, but looking like the OUO bars are going to end up on my excursion cuz i think I'm going full 500 OUO kit

Truck looks worlds better with those BMF's on there.

hell yeah man you aren't kidding they were soooooo needed to bring the truck into 2014 instead of being in 2003 lol

Looks like pro comp. Painted lime green

correct thats what is on it in the pic but i was told they have to come off and go to OUO from Mr. Rice

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
sweet can't wait to see it!!!

haha we got a few secret squirrel things planed for his truck lol

there is pro comp bars on it now from back in 2008 when i lifted it, but i got a set of One Up Offroad Traction bars ready to go on it, but looking like the OUO bars are going to end up on my excursion cuz i think I'm going full 500 OUO kit

hell yeah man you aren't kidding they were soooooo needed to bring the truck into 2014 instead of being in 2003 lol

correct thats what is on it in the pic but i was told they have to come off and go to OUO from Mr. Rice

500 Kit for dayyyyyyys!

Reaction score
Anyone ever see an 800HP 6.0 truck with compounds catch 6 foot of air? Maybe you should invest in forged wheels...

haha o boy this is gunna be interesting if this truck makes it out west in the desert/dunes lol might have to barrow some AF's if it makes it out there.... i may know some one with a few sets hmmmm

haha just kidding... I know it will turn out sick if you do the OUO stuff. I seriously kind of want to lift mine a little bit ;)

see i know deep down in side your like thats soooo sick, but i think you need to put 3link OUO arms up front in your truck to stop the wheel hop with the way u launch that truck :poke:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
haha o boy this is gunna be interesting if this truck makes it out west in the desert/dunes lol might have to barrow some AF's if it makes it out there.... i may know some one with a few sets hmmmm

DO IT! this thing in the air... well that would be sicknasty

see i know deep down in side your like thats soooo sick, but i think you need to put 3link OUO arms up front in your truck to stop the wheel hop with the way u launch that truck :poke:

I definitely wouldn't mind a set of those and maybe going back to stock height, unless they will work with the ride height I'm at now. Anything would help, I mean you've seen the way that my truck gets driven LOL

Latest posts

Members online