My project this week

Motostroker

Reaction score
He did what!?

I had to at least act like I was surprised.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I mean I'll watch my back whenever he comes down to my shop to stud his truck....he's a questionable one for sure.

swinky

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406948638316.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406948638316.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 84

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I had to drive it to my parents where all the tools are and everything is still hot as hell lol. Got the heat shield off but got to let the rest cool

swinky

Reaction score
Just spray with water. 6.4s don't crack blocks anyway right?

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Quiting for the night. This absolutely sucks lol. I decided to go ahead and put my down pipe and wastegate in as well so I've got to make a trip to the parts store tomorrow to get some fittings and such and get my BP sensor bung welded in Monday. My brother broke a sensor on the intake manifold so I'll have to get a new one of those Monday as well. 😠😡

Besides that, everything is pretty smooth except I did a little more work at the beginning than I had to. Sootie's explanation in his thread says take off the black bracket so I ended up taking the fuel cooler bracket off then realizing he meant the whole boost tube bracket lol. Should have paid more attention.

Had to get the egr tube out since i decided to put everything else on which took me the most time. I'm all set to pull the turbos tomorrow. Don't think I did to bad today considering I had to look for every tool and had to go back to the house for parts and to get my car.

I'll be working on it some more tomorrow and hopefully I'll get the turbos done. Then Monday I'll get my BP bung done and be ready to reassemble Tuesday (have to work 9am-1:30am Monday) I'll update tomorrow on how far I get.

Thanks to Sootie for the helpful thread and Jacob for answering a few questions I had via text!

swinky

Reaction score
You never texted me! I looked under your hood and couldn't even find the turbos though......

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Glad your killin it tonight. I ll say my prayers tonight for when you remove the 6 turbo bolts.
Honestly, with the egr tube out of the way it doesn't look like it's going to be too horrible.... I already got the two easiest ones on the outsides out. Wish me luck though!
You never texted me! I looked under your hood and couldn't even find the turbos though......

Lol. You wouldn't have texted back till tonight anyway bahaha

B585Ford

Reaction score
Quiting for the night. This absolutely sucks lol. I decided to go ahead and put my down pipe and wastegate in as well so I've got to make a trip to the parts store tomorrow to get some fittings and such and get my BP sensor bung welded in Monday. My brother broke a sensor on the intake manifold so I'll have to get a new one of those Monday as well. 😠😡

Besides that, everything is pretty smooth except I did a little more work at the beginning than I had to. Sootie's explanation in his thread says take off the black bracket so I ended up taking the fuel cooler bracket off then realizing he meant the whole boost tube bracket lol. Should have paid more attention.

Had to get the egr tube out since i decided to put everything else on which took me the most time. I'm all set to pull the turbos tomorrow. Don't think I did to bad today considering I had to look for every tool and had to go back to the house for parts and to get my car.

I'll be working on it some more tomorrow and hopefully I'll get the turbos done. Then Monday I'll get my BP bung done and be ready to reassemble Tuesday (have to work 9am-1:30am Monday) I'll update tomorrow on how far I get.

Thanks to Sootie for the helpful thread and Jacob for answering a few questions I had via text!

Glad to hear it is coming right along.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Just didn't have much time to work on it really yesterday. Got a few up pipe bolts out and had to head home to get some rest for this long ass workday I'm about to have. Spent most of my day trying to find the parts I needed with no luck. Gonna get some from Cummins when I go in today. Hopefully I'll get to work on it again tomorrow but we will see how I feel lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.