My project this week

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well it's not a lot of parts, I just can't find the 2 I need. A fitting for the CAC pipe and BP sensor to go into the bung. The one that came with the kit is bigger than the original one

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
So I'm going to start back on this tomorrow. I've decided (again) to hold off on putting in the wastegate in till I pull the cab and do up pipes and everything. I'm going to move my block off plate to where the egr provision is on the up pipe and drill and tap that for the BP sensor. Anyone know what size tap it is off the top of your head?

Gonna hit it hard in the morning and try to finish in time to hit a drag strip!

RedRice589

Reaction score
So I'm going to start back on this tomorrow. I've decided (again) to hold off on putting in the wastegate in till I pull the cab and do up pipes and everything. I'm going to move my block off plate to where the egr provision is on the up pipe and drill and tap that for the BP sensor. Anyone know what size tap it is off the top of your head?

Gonna hit it hard in the morning and try to finish in time to hit a drag strip!

1 1/4" :hammer::tree:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well.... Rounded off an up pipe bolt and worked on it all day with every option I could think of with no luck. Got fed up with it and put it back together. Pissed the hell off. Gonna save every dime I can so I can do studs asap and swap turbos when we pull the cab. Now I'm going to go drink cold beer.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yeah its things like that, that cause agressive beer consumption. I've had a few things happen like that and you want to burn the f*cking truck to the ground. But honestly its worth it all in the end! So on that note cheers to a good cold brew!:toast:

Cknox121

Reaction score
Well.... Rounded off an up pipe bolt and worked on it all day with every option I could think of with no luck. Got fed up with it and put it back together. Pissed the hell off. Gonna save every dime I can so I can do studs asap and swap turbos when we pull the cab. Now I'm going to go drink cold beer.

I feel your pain. Lucky me I was able to get a cut off wheel on mine.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Lucky me I was able to get a cut off wheel on mine.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna go get that bolt off. If I'm riding in this thing to Rudys its gonna have an atmo on it. Plus I might be asking him for some favors that I havent told him about yet lol

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
any updates? did you get this turbo on yet?
Unfortunately this is going to be on the back burner for a while....
I'm gonna go get that bolt off. If I'm riding in this thing to Rudys its gonna have an atmo on it. Plus I might be asking him for some favors that I havent told him about yet lol
I'm in your shoes now...

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Thinking direct drive clutches. Launched too hard and got wheel hop and something broke loose. Got home driving it easy but it never slipped or anything after that. Have to give it some rpms to go into gear though and has no reverse at all.

Latest posts

Members online