My project this week

RSK

Reaction score
Stop it lol

lol you know i only kid, I know you won't sell it. Street diesel performance is only 30 mins away and stocks Rcd and elite turbo's. probably shoot Sean a text and pick up a turbo before yours is in, I'll let ya know how it works, might even drive to rudys with it.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
lol you know i only kid, I know you won't sell it. Street diesel performance is only 30 mins away and stocks Rcd and elite turbo's. probably shoot Sean a text and pick up a turbo before yours is in, I'll let ya know how it works, might even drive to rudys with it.
Sweet, that sounds great! Really wish I could have tried mine. Oh well though. After I get a trans and the turbo on 4 link and traction bars are next. This hoping crap is going to stop

RSK

Reaction score
Sweet, that sounds great! Really wish I could have tried mine. Oh well though. After I get a trans and the turbo on 4 link and traction bars are next. This hoping crap is going to stop

yah that would be annoying...if mine hopped i would do traction bars next. but i was pulling 1.70 60's and needed to leave harder. no hopping but mine was only making around 587 according to the hp calculator, maybe drop the spare since it's useless anyways...drop the skid plates and then try again with a 75mm turbo, and 35's see how those hook aired down to 35psi...

RedRice589

Reaction score

LOL

yah that would be annoying...if mine hopped i would do traction bars next. but i was pulling 1.70 60's and needed to leave harder. no hopping but mine was only making around 587 according to the hp calculator, maybe drop the spare since it's useless anyways...drop the skid plates and then try again with a 75mm turbo, and 35's see how those hook aired down to 35psi...

You two and your piles of crap..... Slow and brokededed.... Hahahaha

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Probably a good thing you didn't have the turbo installed, might not have any forward gears now either :confused: Going to be nice seeing it all come together though! :thumbsup:

RSK

Reaction score
Probably a good thing you didn't have the turbo installed, might not have any forward gears now either :confused: Going to be nice seeing it all come together though! :thumbsup:

pretty sure he has at least one other vehicle to drive anyways. so no forward gears or just reverse, don't think it makes much difference

RedRice589

Reaction score
We are slow?.... Really now? Do tell me about the 14's your 6.7 runs and it's MAYBE mid 13's after the turbo kit. That's LOL

Lol

Hehehe let's do it then?!?!? I'll spank that ass now!!

pretty sure he has at least one other vehicle to drive anyways. so no forward gears or just reverse, don't think it makes much difference

Hahahaha how's he gonna get home from the track???

RSK

Reaction score
Hehehe let's do it then?!?!? I'll spank that ass now!!

Hahahaha how's he gonna get home from the track???

AAA on a flat bed.... or on a flat bed and pay for it. but he didn't have the turbo on so he still was able to limp it home...:clapping:

Latest posts

Members online