New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Reaction score
Dear lord this went out of hand. If I didn't use it to make money for my business, I would have no need to get a '15. If guys like us didn't buy brand new trucks and tear them apart to find the good bad and ugly where would we get any cool parts?

Believe me I am totally happy with my low mileage used '11 that I didn't buy new. But there's an exciting new platform that needs turbos and other parts put on it!

And "I" am by no means rich. But "I" am also not buying this truck. And I didn't pay 70k, nor 60k,.... In fact the sticker was 59 something and there is about 5k worth of markup in that truck. Sooo, our company which spends over six figures at this ford dealer a year in parts, they give us awesome deals. It's nothing to be snide about. I'm exited for this new platform. Not because it's a new truck, the engine is all I care about.

Now hopefully we can get back on track without all the griping and moaning. If your not buying one then that's great. But we don't need to hear about how dumb people that buy new trucks are...... How else are you guys gonna get your low mileage two year old '15s in a couple years? Someone's gotta buy them..

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Who cares what the someone else does with their money? If they want a nice new truck good for them. If you don't like the price don't buy it. Pretty simple. Nobody should have to justify what they spend their money on to anybody on the internet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Who cares what the someone else does with their money? If they want a nice new truck good for them. If you don't like the price don't buy it. Pretty simple. Nobody should have to justify what they spend their money on to anybody on the internet.

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score

preach!

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
I was think about taking the dive on a 15 until today at work when an old man pulled up in an 06 6.0 king ranch with 465000 miles on it. Completely changed my mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
To clarify...my post was made to state how crazy prices have gotten. Nothing more. I'd love to own one and ..I may. Im just not gonna use a bank to do it. Thats just me.

I hope all you guys buy 2015's! Great for the site! :D

Cant wait to see who the first on here to take delivery is honestly. Probably Jared....the baller he is. ;)

Now back to talking about these trucks...

Mahdeys

Reaction score
To clarify...my post was made to state how crazy prices have gotten. Nothing more. I'd love to own one and ..I may. Im just not gonna use a bank to do it. Thats just me.

Cant wait to see who the first on here to take delivery is honestly. Probably Jared....the baller he is. ;)

I agree, 65-70k for a truck has gotten pretty crazy. Heck, modestly equipped trucks with a diesel and 4wd are near 50k!!

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

I agree, 65-70k for a truck has gotten pretty crazy. Heck, modestly equipped trucks with a diesel and 4wd are near 50k!!

Thats all I was trying to say. Like I said nothing wrong with owning one. I just don't know why they have gotten so out of hand on the pricing. I used to work at a Porsche dealer back in my teens / early 20's. When the new ones came in and were being unloaded I used to inspect them and sign off on them. You wouldn't believe what the dealer pays vs what the sticker price is and just how much room there is in there thats all just padding. HUGE mark up, and I just think about that when I see a truck with a sticker of 60-70 large.

Carry on. :blitzed:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Aint nothing but a G Thang..

I think the thing all of us are waiting for is to hear the first 2015 with a 5" straight through exhaust and the new charger.

God. I hope it has the whine of an 03 6.0 with the 6.7 rumble. Giggity

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Aint nothing but a G Thang..

I think the thing all of us are waiting for is to hear the first 2015 with a 5" straight through exhaust and the new charger.

God. I hope it has the whine of an 03 6.0 with the 6.7 rumble. Giggity

That would be cool ,wonder how much different the tuning is on it though to be able to swing that.

Atsah

Reaction score

That's all I was saying as well..

bricewise

Reaction score
I don't think truck prices have gone up as a percentage more than any other good. Have you guys seen the price of ground sirloin lately? Used to get that for $3 a pound just a couple years ago and now paying close to $8-$9. Unfortunately for my wife, we just switch to elk and venison from the freezer.

Would I fathom paying 70k for a truck 10 years ago? No. But now, just another drop in the bucket.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
I don't think truck prices have gone up as a percentage more than any other good. Have you guys seen the price of ground sirloin lately? Used to get that for $3 a pound just a couple years ago and now paying close to $8-$9. Unfortunately for my wife, we just switch to elk and venison from the freezer.

Would I fathom paying 70k for a truck 10 years ago? No. But now, just another drop in the bucket.

This ^^. Hence why I think truck prices are reasonable. Everything has gone up in price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Members online