New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

bricewise

Reaction score
Hahah nah you misunderstood me. You can spend your money on whatever you want. I was simply justifying that expense. There are many other ways to justify it.

I justify my wife owning an X5m that she treats like **** because it makes her happy and I get a kick out of driving it.

Whatever floats your boat. I don't care

Reaction score
I'm going to leave it at that.. "Sledpull", back on track buddy...:D

For the people who don't want a full on $60k luxury truck you can but a nice ccsb gas 4x4 for 40k brand new. It's all on what you want. I agree that the luxury model diesel equipped ect... Isn't for everyone. But that doesn't mean that it isn't for some people. I agree though as well it doesn't matter, I'm still buying it.

I think we should start a thread where everyone is assigned another member and we have to tell them how to spend their money................ Just saying

I don't think people would like my financial advise. I mean I didn't get where I'm at by blowing money on new trucks. There's a balance to it. Some people spent $200 a month on clothes. $50 on hair cuts. 5 do reals a day at the gas station for soda and candy bars.... You'd be surprised what you don't really need...

If that 60k truck makes you 150k then its not a big deal. Especially for folks who own their own businesses, if your successful and have a good accountant, that 60k truck is written off as a business expense so while your paying 60k for it, your writing it off at the same time.

I guess if you don't understand then you don't understand. Not rich, there are millions of people with loads more money than me. But because I manage my money and use it to buy my first new truck on 5 years that it's bad deal. Even though it's used for a business that's making money with it.

Guaranteed that 75% of superduties made have vinyl or cloth seats.... So I doubt all these people buying luxury trucks are are fueling the market. I mean when a 99 lariat superduty cost $42k and diesel was $.99 then you tell me that a $60k truck with diesel being $4 a gallon doesn't add up.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My 2000 was 42k Morgan and diesel was 1.25 the first fillup. So you are spot on.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
There is a $100k in my sig if you add it all up... they dont make me money. They all at one point got me to work where I make money though.... just saying...

live life full throttle

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Wow, I wish I could go back to where the thread took a huge detour from facts about the new trucks and push all this to a separate price, income, need, want discussion/gripe thread. I was enjoying this thread and getting excited and thinking about a new truck, but now it's a train wreck. Just saying.

Chris

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Wow, I wish I could go back to where the thread took a huge detour from facts about the new trucks and push all this to a separate price, income, need, want discussion/gripe thread. I was enjoying this thread and getting excited and thinking about a new truck, but now it's a train wreck. Just saying.

Chris

Kinda what I was getting at... I only drive one at a time so I dont see the point in everyone bitching about stuff that aint related to the new updates...

live life full throttle

Mpoage

Reaction score
I just seen that fleece just got their 15' 6.7 so it should be anytime for your guys that have been waiting on yours.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I don't think people would like my financial advise. I mean I didn't get where I'm at by blowing money on new trucks. There's a balance to it. Some people spent $200 a month on clothes. $50 on hair cuts. 5 do reals a day at the gas station for soda and candy bars.... You'd be surprised what you don't really need...

good thing we can save good money on hair cuts LOL

B.Warning

Reaction score
I don't understand why you people need multiple trucks or have them loaded to gills in extras, why have a truck if you only drive it in town, what's the point in modding these trucks anyways? It's a truck... A piece of machinery, or at least that was the original purpose of a truck.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I don't understand why you people need multiple trucks or have them loaded to gills in extras, why have a truck if you only drive it in town, what's the point in modding these trucks anyways? It's a truck... A piece of machinery, or at least that was the original purpose of a truck.

Yeah, horse drawn wagons are much better! You go girl lol

Reaction score

Yeah, like why does anyone change anything from their intended factory purpose. If you do your dumb. You know trucks are only made to work with...... Go buy a whole nother vehicle such as a sports car because it's only ok to modify and use them to get groceries.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score

a loaded truck fetches much more money when you resell it or trade it in... yes, you pay more up front, but it depreciates less over time

why not have a comfortable piece of machinery that holds its value better? :confused: