Non vgt s369sxe billet upgrade time. HpPredictions???

Extended Power

Reaction score
I would imagine a HO alternator would be required. When that/those pump kicks on its got to draw a lot of juice. It'd suck to have all that work into supplying oil to big injectors just to kill the ficm.

...haha...I don't think I could add any more electrical load to my poor alternator as it is.
Thought I saw the relays were zero gauge...so yeah...they must draw a ton of power.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
on the bigger geared pumps we have already made provisions to a high output alternator modification. This was considered, and Covered. The internal alternator regulator is replaced with a new higher output regulator. I am currently not running a high output alternator with dual 950cca batteries and voltage drops from 14.2 to 12.2 during a 20 second wide open pull.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Would also like to add We have a tester who is upgrading to 250 nozzle 430cc injectors very soon and will be doing a dual pump setup (one pump to each oil rail) with a single high output alternator and dual 1000 CCA batteries.

521turbo

Reaction score
I think he is just running a dump trailer pump with a reservoir. Think about how many times you can run your dump up and down with no charging system. Sounds like a pretty simple set up. I mean people use a plow truck all day with out issues.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think he is just running a dump trailer pump with a reservoir. Think about how many times you can run your dump up and down with no charging system. Sounds like a pretty simple set up. I mean people use a plow truck all day with out issues.

Not quite a dump trailer pump. The gears are specialty picked for the voltage, rpm and psi we need and have available. And have different gear options for more volume requirements for bigger injectors. But yes, it is an electric hydraulic pump.

78f100

Reaction score
I like the idea, if it works out well you guys will sell lots of them. Personally I'm glad you are not rushing to put it on the market until it's tested.
Only suggestion I have is put a motorcraft filter in that truck:poke:

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I like the idea, if it works out well you guys will sell lots of them. Personally I'm glad you are not rushing to put it on the market until it's tested.
Only suggestion I have is put a motorcraft filter in that truck:poke:

Thank you for being objective.all we ask is for people to be open minded to a f different solution to the same problem.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Still no dyno tI'm but did get to the track.first pass 7.49 at 96mph 1/8mile. Second pass 7.53 at 92 mph with trans hanging gears. Spools 10 psi around 1900 rpm, 4x4 4 link suspension, 7700 with me in the truck, measured 58 psi boost 73 psi bp, boots holding fine. Enough abuse for one night. This is at 1.8 ms max pulsewidth extreme x tune and the turbo seems to clean them up formidibly, at big pw I'm sure it's still a blanket of smoke, but where saving that for compounds. Would love to post slips and it began to pour rain as they were trying to get the printer working so I didn't have to hear it from the nay sayers. Should be dynoing this week or next depending on work schedule. Electric pump still maintaining 4100 4200 psi mech gauge off icp test port on hpop cover.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No, actually dead on what I was shooting for. The 66 68 720 pull was on a single stage of spray. I'm makin the same power with fuel and I attribute it to good icp.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
780 ish to the crank, on fuel on a single is exactly where I want to be, before we compound it dual Gate it and start to work on baby jets to break 1000. We have plenty fuel for 100 plus.

Latest posts

Members online