question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

RedRice589

Reaction score
I don't think mine does it either and my cruise control stopped working for a little while yesterday. I would set it and it would pull a little and like boom gone. Light would change from yellow to green. Turn truck off and on then it'd work fine. No codes.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Job 1 '11 do the gauge sweep. Job 2 11's + do not.

The only to make it sweep on a 12+ truck is to put the cluster in to engineering mode before starting the truck. Hold down the down arrow on the steering wheel(trucks equipped with LCD display),trucks that do not have the LCD display hold down the rest button and then turn the key to the on position and that will put you in engineering mode.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Noticed major turbo surge a few times and I got another stock intake box and cut the bottom half off to do some experimenting... made the surge way more noticeable when lugging it in 6th gear while going up a hill and holding the throttle just enough to not let it downshift...

Anyone know how the 6.7 door badges are held on?

live life full throttle

zporta

Reaction score
does anyone have issues with their sirius radio? if i get out and shut the truck off to run into a store or check on a job site, the radio doesnt kick back on unless i click on FM then back to sirius.

also some days i get in the truck and when driving down the road the heat seems to be blasting but all the climate controls are off. sometimes coming from the floor sometimes coming from the defroster

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
does anyone have issues with their sirius radio? if i get out and shut the truck off to run into a store or check on a job site, the radio doesnt kick back on unless i click on FM then back to sirius.

also some days i get in the truck and when driving down the road the heat seems to be blasting but all the climate controls are off. sometimes coming from the floor sometimes coming from the defroster

No clue on the radio.. do you have the climate control on auto? Or completely shut off?

live life full throttle

zporta

Reaction score
completely off. maybe a computer reset? pull the batt terminals off for 30 min?

RedRice589

Reaction score

I used the matchbook trick worked like a charm.... :hammer:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I believe all 2011's do the gauge sweep at start up. I have a build date of January 2011 (Job 2), and it sweeps on start up. My buddy has a build date of June 2011 (Job 3), and his also sweeps on start up. Im wondering if that change was made for the 2012 MY.

Yup I got a 12 doesn't do the sweep I heard that after the job 1 11's they did not do it but I guess some do and some don't for the 11's.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Ok so how bout this sh*t!

Phil hooked me up with some F-350 blocks from a member on here and I finally got around to swapping out the 4" ready lift blocks that are on my truck because I don't like the a$$ in the air look.

Took the first side off and guess what. The f*cking idiots had them backwards! It clearly says FRT with an arrow pointing so you know which side to put them on because of the slant that they have for the axel and drive shaft to line up.

How f*cking incompetent can an individual be to do this.

Weird part is the truck never had any axel wrap or vibrations from the driveshaft being out of alignment.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Latest posts