question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

bigblzr94

Reaction score
Cool thanks guys. First diesel here and thought oil was a little high but sounds like the norm.

Supreme High Commander

Logant_14

Reaction score
I've had truck deleted for around 2k miles now and I get 16 mpg whether I'm in the city or on the highway. Trucks stock other than a 5" exhaust, mini Maxx, and an s&b intake. I drive easy. What am I doing wrong lol?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I've had truck deleted for around 2k miles now and I get 16 mpg whether I'm in the city or on the highway. Trucks stock other than a 5" exhaust, mini Maxx, and an s&b intake. I drive easy. What am I doing wrong lol?

no idea! mine got 17-19 all winter long and for some reason its staying at 16-16.5 right now.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Someone mentioned something about surge and at the time I said I didnt get any what so ever... that has drastically changed.. It surges anytime i am just easing on the throttle trying to get up to speed and it does it worse on slight inclines... gets even worse the closer it gets to a regen... anyone else with this issue?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Someone mentioned something about surge and at the time I said I didnt get any what so ever... that has drastically changed.. It surges anytime i am just easing on the throttle trying to get up to speed and it does it worse on slight inclines... gets even worse the closer it gets to a regen... anyone else with this issue?

Yup my 12 does it sometimes.

Latest posts

Members online