question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
u5yjejy4.jpg

3ugusa3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Usps did there best to lose parts in the shipping process!!

That was truly pathetic how that package came in. I don't think it was possible for them to drop it any more than they did.

BTW where those the factory Ubolts? They were long as hell couldn't even use them. The ones on the truck worked fine though.

sagebel

Reaction score
Ok so how bout this sh*t!

Took the first side off and guess what. The f*cking idiots had them backwards! It clearly says FRT with an arrow pointing so you know which side to put them on because of the slant that they have for the axel and drive shaft to line up.

How f*cking incompetent can an individual be to do this.

Weird part is the truck never had any axel wrap or vibrations from the driveshaft being out of alignment.

Maybe this is the next mod. Can't afford traction bars? Just swap your rear blocks! :badidea:

How much taper did the Ready Lift blocks have?

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Maybe this is the next mod. Can't afford traction bars? Just swap your rear blocks! :badidea:

How much taper did the Ready Lift blocks have?

I didn't measure both sides to compare but if you look at the second pic you can get an idea of how much.

From what I saw however the axel rolled back a good 3/4 of an inch or more when I put the other blocks on the correct way.

RedRice589

Reaction score
That was truly pathetic how that package came in. I don't think it was possible for them to drop it any more than they did.

BTW where those the factory Ubolts? They were long as hell couldn't even use them. The ones on the truck worked fine though.

That's what they sent me. With my traction bar mounts they worked for me but I had like an inch and a half couldn't even use a deep well socket to get them tight had to use a crescent wrench.

Logant_14

Reaction score
I didn't think you could change the radios out on the newer models with the touchscreen control center?

miscott

Reaction score
Bought my first Super Duty a 2011 F-250 6.7, roughly 1 month ago. Had 3 F-150's prior to this. Just finished reading all 52 pages of threads and learned something new regarding the locking rear diff. Had no idea these trucks had a rear locker option until I read through all the posts. Went out and checked and sure enough it my truck the rear locker.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Bought my first Super Duty a 2011 F-250 6.7, roughly 1 month ago. Had 3 F-150's prior to this. Just finished reading all 52 pages of threads and learned something new regarding the locking rear diff. Had no idea these trucks had a rear locker option until I read through all the posts. Went out and checked and sure enough it my truck the rear locker.

Congrats on the new ride man!!!

live life full throttle

CallMeColt

Reaction score

It is a huge help if you use it off road. Enjoy. :)

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

bigblzr94

Reaction score
What does your trans and oil temps run at on the 6.7 unloaded highway driving?

Supreme High Commander

Latest posts

Members online