question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Reaction score
I have been trying to use the USB port to play my iPod in the truck. I Don't have the touchscreen dash, just the normal radio. When I plug my iPod in it will come up on the screen and say "sync line in" and not play any music? I have the radio on aux. and it still reads "sync line in" and not play anything. It will work 2-3 times out of 10. Really annoying and didn't know if anyone has had this problem or if my truck isn't reading the USB for some reason. Any info is appreciated.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have been trying to use the USB port to play my iPod in the truck. I Don't have the touchscreen dash, just the normal radio. When I plug my iPod in it will come up on the screen and say "sync line in" and not play any music? I have the radio on aux. and it still reads "sync line in" and not play anything. It will work 2-3 times out of 10. Really annoying and didn't know if anyone has had this problem or if my truck isn't reading the USB for some reason. Any info is appreciated.

USB or auxiliary(speaker/earbud)cable?

live life full throttle

Reaction score
I am plugging in the USB cable that came with my iPod and it reads sync line in.

It won't automatically switch the radio to play the iPod I have to hit the aux button on dash

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Does the check engine light come on when you get below the 800 mile mark on a tank of DEF?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
no. you have other major issues if that happens...

live life full throttle

Yeah somthing is ***ed up. Last night it said 800 ml range on DEF then counted down to 734 by the time we got to where we were going. Started it up this morning and it started back at 800 ml on DEF. Now while driving it is counting down to 798-797 then going back to 800 while the CEL is on. I'm still able to do 80-85 MPH but the power has cut back considerably.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah somthing is ***ed up. Last night it said 800 ml range on DEF then counted down to 734 by the time we got to where we were going. Started it up this morning and it started back at 800 ml on DEF. Now while driving it is counting down to 798-797 then going back to 800 while the CEL is on. I'm still able to do 80-85 MPH but the power has cut back considerably.

sensor is ***ed up.. thats a issue that happens.. mine did the same thing 3 weeks ago. got pissed.. no idea how the sensors are even used in the tank.. i read a post on google saying hit with a hammer to possibly get it unstuck.. so i did.. 10 min later code was gone... top it off with def/water, hit it with a hammer and see.. unless its still under warranty and you want to drop it off..

fwiw, that was the final straw for me. its getting deleted end of this week.. the issues our trucks have are related to the emissions 99% of the time.. i drive through canada to go to work and back so i dont want to be stranded in another country if this **** happens again..

live life full throttle

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
sensor is ***ed up.. thats a issue that happens.. mine did the same thing 3 weeks ago. got pissed.. no idea how the sensors are even used in the tank.. i read a post on google saying hit with a hammer to possibly get it unstuck.. so i did.. 10 min later code was gone... top it off with def/water, hit it with a hammer and see.. unless its still under warranty and you want to drop it off..

fwiw, that was the final straw for me. its getting deleted end of this week.. the issues our trucks have are related to the emissions 99% of the time.. i drive through canada to go to work and back so i dont want to be stranded in another country if this **** happens again..

live life full throttle

Good talk homo

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
keep us posted bud. good luck!

live life full throttle

Don't know what's up. Power is back to normal, DEF range is counting down normally but CEL is still on. I'm gonna beat it again when we get to the game. I'll try to find someone with a rubber mallet instead of bearing it with an ariat heel lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.