Radioflyer

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score

patrickke

Reaction score
I never get on the ORG as we are not sponsors... But if anyone has issues send them to me and I will get them taken care of.

Patrick@KEM

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
yea he finally got back with me but it took 3 weeks to get him and he emailed me a tune. and my computer wont upload it. i wanna try the hd300 tune to compare

had the same thing happen. bought the sd card because of good things i heard about mike. 2-3 shift was terrible, mike wasnt helpful at first....""....Got 300hd and could not be happier. Truck has great power, mileage, throttle response, and awesome shifting.

no he never said why this was happening he said it was normal. but shifting like this is not normal.

yea i want to upload the hd300 tune but my computer wont do it for some reason. how was the power between the 2?

Here's some quotes from the thread. They have been in touch.

patrickke

Reaction score
Well I was not aware of this... And I refuse to go on there because that would almost be like soliciting business on the forum. I would help them if they were referred to me.

Patrick@KEM

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Well I was not aware of this... And I refuse to go on there because that would almost be like soliciting business on the forum. I would help them if they were referred to me.

Patrick@KEM

A PM wouldn't hurt. You wouldn't be soliciting business. They are already your customers. No money is being exchanged.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Parts stared arriving today:
Diamond eye down pipe and egt delete parts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350608150.055732.jpg

SENT BY MAGIC

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Cold side ic piping came today along with the headlight housings and hid kit. Gonna put the headlights in tonight.

Thanks again mike! This CIA and cold side ic piping looks awesome!!!

SENT BY MAGIC

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome buddy!! Make sure to grind your core support more than you think. Enjoy !!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Well got the HID's, black factory housings, no limit CAI, no limit mouth, no limit CAI, diamond eye 4" 2-piece down pipe, and egr delete (non gated). Started at about 10pm (got damn bored) and finished everything around 5am. It was a long night. Me and a couple buddies got it all buttoned up without pulling the cab. Will say this, if I had access to a lift, much rather have gone through with lifting the cab when dealing with the lower cooler and blocking off the water port for the coolers. Yes we were wired up on red bull. Anyways, the truck has a 4" exhaust, and h&s tuning, with all the additional goodies all I can say is WOW. I'm still apologizing to my truck for leaving the egr still in it with tuning. It is way less smokey, spools a whole lot better, and just $hits and gets. Totally different truck and much more drive able. Gonna be putting it on the rollers and see the difference in power. The sound of the no limit CAI is awsome, can hear those turbos like no other. To anyone whose thinking about this, just do it. It's worth it. Anyways, here's some pics. I'm still waiting for the LED light bar, once that gets on I will post some pics with it all done (for now :)).
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351051777.234287.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351051793.105052.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351051809.907339.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351051825.936988.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351051841.870444.jpg

SENT BY MAGIC

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Nice. Can you post pics of your led fogs, hids, and light bar when its all on. Really like to see the hids and fogs together

Will do! The led light bar will be here Friday I believe and the led bulbs will be here on Halloween. Once it gets all buttoned up I will post pics.

SENT BY MAGIC