Radioflyer

Radioflyer

Reaction score
How's the gate working?

It's working effectively. Gonna be doing some tuning to it here in a little bit. Hadn't had a chance to play with it due to some family situations, so I put a fairly light spring in it. Opens too soon as is, But now I've got the time to really dial It in. Truck goes on the lift for studs (maybe some other stuff) at the end if the month, going to be re routing it for easier spring change outs.

Last edited:

B585Ford

Reaction score
It's working effectively. Gonna be doing some tuning to it here in a little bit. Hadn't had a chance to play with it due to some family situations, so I put a fairly light spring in it. Opens too soon as is, But now I've got the time to really dial It in. Truck goes on the lift for studs (maybe some other stuff) at the end if the month, going to be re routing it for easier spring change outs.

Glad its working out for ya.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Thanks!
Right now it's waiting to get a spot in the shop then it goes to the trans shop for some work. Going be ordering some misc items, edge cts...hid's....mcc.. ;) When the truck goes in for the cab off, the bumpers are coming off and getting painted to color match..going for a different look with it. Pic's will follow as soon as work gets started. :joy:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Oh hello
dysajuta.jpg

B585Ford

Reaction score

Those are them little things that holds the tires on right? I don't know why you think you need to pull the cab to change a tire but to each their own.

So when do plan to lift cab....I am really excited to see what these new lugnuts look like.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Those are them little things that holds the tires on right? I don't know why you think you need to pull the cab to change a tire but to each their own.

So when do plan to lift cab....I am really excited to see what these new lugnuts look like.

They're the new super coated lug nuts. I guess their for high torqued trucks with multiple spark plugs. LOLLOL
It goes in on the 27th.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I asked you in another thread, but do you have an EGT gauge yet?

Whoops my bad, I must not have noticed. Yes I've got a pyro. Ive got a full pillar with isspro's boost/trans/egt. Waiting for CTS insight.

B585Ford

Reaction score
They're the new super coated lug nuts. I guess their for high torqued trucks with multiple spark plugs. LOLLOL
It goes in on the 27th.

LOL Good luck with everything....and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but time is start going really slow

B585Ford

Reaction score
Just going little by little.
What do you mean by time is starry going slow?

I do good waiting to install some new goodies up to about 2 weeks out, but then my excitement takes over and it always seems like time is standing still.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I do good waiting to install some new goodies up to about 2 weeks out, but then my excitement takes over and it always seems like time is standing still.

Oh I see what your saying now. Sorry long night. I know the feeling, I pulled the sled deck off last night, and it was everything I could to not pull the bumpers off and start on them. Luckily, I have a 6.0 to tinker with a little this weekend to keep my urges at bay.

Latest posts

Members online