Radioflyer

Radioflyer

Reaction score
How hard was the downpipe install?

Actually it was pretty easy. Just disconnect the down pipe from your existing exhaust (I highly recommend doing a 2 piece design, I went with diamond eye) cut as far up as you can from the bottom of the stocker in half, reach behind the low pressure, soak the clamp and stock down pipe with pb blaster, and undo the v-band clamp, and it wiggles right out. Take the upper part of the new down pipe and slide it up from the bottom to the turbo, snug it on the turbo, then put the lower half on and clamp everything together. One of the easiest things I've done on my truck! Lol

SENT BY MAGIC

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Ok guys, need some input....gonna be looking at upgrading the factory tubo's themselves by doing batmo wheels in the low pressure and in the high pressure....i'm gonna be going with 6.0 manifolds and up pipes and wastegate the truck...but shortley after that...what do you guys think...batmo wheel's....or elites tow power 71mm atmosphere turbo??:fustrate::fustrate::fustrate::fustrate:

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
71mm no doubt. The Batmowheels are way too pricey for the minimal power gain you get out of them. I'd look into Swamp's turbos as well. They have a cheaper alternative to Elite's turbos. I'd also keep an eye out for Adrian (Mad Turbo Werks) to release his 6.4L turbos.

I'd put a blow-off valve on the truck along with the wastegate, to keep any thing from damaging the aftermarket turbo.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
71mm no doubt. The Batmowheels are way too pricey for the minimal power gain you get out of them. I'd look into Swamp's turbos as well. They have a cheaper alternative to Elite's turbos. I'd also keep an eye out for Adrian (Mad Turbo Werks) to release his 6.4L turbos.

I'd put a blow-off valve on the truck along with the wastegate, to keep any thing from damaging the aftermarket turbo.

Note taken!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Got the LED light bar in, mounted it behind the grill. Gonna take my existing Smittybilt bar that I had before and modify it to look like a normal light bar. Anyways, pics:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351232895.627881.jpg

SENT BY MAGIC

Spatel23

Reaction score
How did you mount the light bar behind the grill?
Be great if you could post pics with an explanation, I really like that idea.
What brand is it?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
How did you mount the light bar behind the grill?
Be great if you could post pics with an explanation, I really like that idea.
What brand is it?

The brand is Totron, and I got it from zilla68 off of here. On my lunch I will post a few pics. I do not have the oe grill or grille shell. If you contact Zilla68 about one, be sure to mention to him I sent ya. I went with a 30" flood beam. He has them in a spot flood combo.

SENT BY MAGIC

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Update with the truck, this next week going in for a wastegate that's gonna be dumped into the atmosphere. Local mechanic who've I've always sought after for advice with the wagon has an idea that may work out quite nicely. It's gonna be a custom setup, but able to be installed without lifting the cab and possibly utilizing factory piping. Will give more details on the chosen wastegate, spring, and how it goes.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Little update, haven't been able to for a while now, new plans for the truck...i recently down sized the tires from a 37x12.50x20 mt for a set of hankook dyanapro ATM RF10's in a 325/60-r20. Needless to say, the truck rides and drives 100x's better, put a new exhaust on it, and at the end of the month the lift is coming out to a 2" over stock..and more goodies to come..gonna do some racing this year. :D
How it currently sits, most recent without the sled deck in it:
AndersonDam_zpsdd4f8b55.jpg