SEMA build

extreme3807

Reaction score
I decided to pull the trigger and enter SEMA this year as a featured vehicle. Plan on changing the truck up quite a bit, over the next few months. Stay tuned, I have big plans for it for the show

pog

Reaction score
and here we go! good luck buddy cant wait to see pics

extreme3807

Reaction score
Gonna cover your truck in web designs. Black widow build #793 LOL

Look forward to seeing the progress. Glad you aren't selling :)

Haha, you have permission to burn the truck if I do that. I'm still selling it, Holding onto it for Corb :)

I'll be hitting you up for some parts here soon.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Alright, so what does everyone think I should do as far as the build? If anyone is also interested in a sponsorship, let me know. I'll make sure your name gets added to the build list recognition display

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
You're gonna have people that say 20x12 AF's and 420's but at the risk of pissing someone off, what about a 17x12 and drag radial? Past that I would say a carbon fiber stack, bling up the compressor housings and piping, white linex in the bed, projector retrofit, light bars. I'm not too sure man, thing is so over the top already.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Quads are staying on

Still undecided on what wheel/tire combo I want? White linex was on my list, as well as all piping and turbos being polished.

MINK

Reaction score
You're gonna have people that say 20x12 AF's and 420's but at the risk of pissing someone off, what about a 17x12 and drag radial? Past that I would say a carbon fiber stack, bling up the compressor housings and piping, white linex in the bed, projector retrofit, light bars. I'm not too sure man, thing is so over the top already.

I actually agree with you on the wheels and tires...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Quads are staying on

Still undecided on what wheel/tire combo I want? White linex was on my list, as well as all piping and turbos being polished.

American force or welds. 10 or 12 wides with drag radials. Carbon fiber stack. Please no light bars. That **** is so gay.... White line x is cool and polished everything under the hood for sure. Throw a set of racing buckets in the thing too would be pretty wild.

Latest posts

Members online