SEMA build

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I have 3 bottles so I could let ya borrow them. At least 1 or 2 depending on when Sema is

extreme3807

Reaction score
I have 3 bottles so I could let ya borrow them. At least 1 or 2 depending on when Sema is

Awesome! SEMA is November 5-8th. I would ship them back to you right after that. The plan is to get 4 bottles and polish them and the mounting brackets, and stick them in the bed. I won't need them for another 2 weeks. Going to pull the cab, and get all the piping, Intercoolers, radiator, turbos, and bottles polished

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I can probably get 1 out to ya soon then. I have a few events in September that I need multiple bottles for. I'll ask a buddy by me what he'd charge to polish 2 bottles. Let ya know shortly. I could ship ya both polished up with plenty of time to spare

extreme3807

Reaction score
I can probably get 1 out to ya soon then. I have a few events in September that I need multiple bottles for. I'll ask a buddy by me what he'd charge to polish 2 bottles. Let ya know shortly. I could ship ya both polished up with plenty of time to spare

Even better, thanks buddy

blk350on20s

Reaction score
He said $150 for both polished and ready to rock. See if anyone around you can do it better and well go from there

extreme3807

Reaction score
He said $150 for both polished and ready to rock. See if anyone around you can do it better and well go from there

I'll start asking around. Thanks buddy!

Cervini's was kind enough to throw a cowl hood into the build. Great group of people to work with

Erikclaw

Reaction score
14" lift, 40's on 24's and paint every mother living thing white. LOL

Should be interesting, I have a bottle sitting in my garage for ever if you need it. Can send it out any time if interested.

extreme3807

Reaction score
14" lift, 40's on 24's and paint every mother living thing white. LOL

Should be interesting, I have a bottle sitting in my garage for ever if you need it. Can send it out any time if interested.

White wall wheels lol... I'll PM you my address. Thanks buddy

59fordcummins

Reaction score
4 link front and rear, carbon fiber stack out the fenders, I say one out of both driver and passenger fender, even if it means redoing the exhaust obviously. Your weld wheels you want. Just my 2 cents. I'm sure it'll turn out bitchin regardless

weazel

Reaction score
I should be at SEMA this year, hope I can run into a few of you guys

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I do like the fender exit exhaust idea 59fordcummins has. If you did something like that one truck Mike Hallas built it would look pretty sweet. Just one side though not both sides

Latest posts

Members online