SEMA build

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Quads are staying on

Still undecided on what wheel/tire combo I want? White linex was on my list, as well as all piping and turbos being polished.

They better or I'm sure craig would find a way to murder you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Stainless

Reaction score
I'll be at SEMA this year, if you're around I'll be sure to drop by! Lord help you if you see us outside of the show, my group of friends likes to have a drink or two. LOL

extreme3807

Reaction score
I'll be at SEMA this year, if you're around I'll be sure to drop by! Lord help you if you see us outside of the show, my group of friends likes to have a drink or two. LOL

Haha, what a coincidence. I'm partial to drinking myself.. I'll be sure to look you up man

Stainless

Reaction score
Haha, what a coincidence. I'm partial to drinking myself.. I'll be sure to look you up man

Trust me, you won't have to search hard to pick us out of a crowd. Especially with my buddy and his mustache. LOL

We were the go-to guys for the cops at TS after the first night. At least I wasn't arrested for accidentally smacking one.(And yes, it was a real accident) LOL

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
lol, there is no way I would do that to him.

I'm definitely partial to the 17x12's.. Anyone know what the best deal for a set is?

it would sure be interesting to see craig's reaction if you took the quads off... I'm sure he wouldn't be so quiet for a little while if he heard that LOL. WELD 17x12's with m&h drag radials. Setup is about $4500....

dommel01

Reaction score
id say 17x14 with the drag radial, maybe sometype of coil over front shock, they make them but the smallest ive saw was fora 2,5in lift, cowl hood maybe? i think sometype of candy orange,white paint scheme would be badass, carbon stack forsure, sometype of polished up anodized n20 setup, some track times lol

Reaction score
I also agree on the 17x12's and drag radials it would look killer also like the white line x not so sure on the carbon stack. Definitely either paint or Polish or both under the hood. Full polished cage and 4 big bottles of nitrous hard lined in instead of a back seat

Sent from on the commode with Tapatalk 2

extreme3807

Reaction score
Does anyone have any bottles laying around? Looking for 2-4 bottles. I will pay to have them polished if I can borrow them for a few months.

Latest posts

Members online