single 66 or drop in 72??

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Thanks for the great feedback! We spent a lot of time in r&d and testing this system to ensure we left nothing or little to improve on. It wasn't just a turbo we looked at some numbers on and grabbed off the shelf and said "hey this should work" . Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks again!

Black AOD

Reaction score
We recently Installed a H&S Performance Single kit on our 6.4L. Zane and everybody at H&S Motorsports did a amazing Job on the kit. Spool up is just as quick as the stock twins, and on the top end there is a noticeable increase, where the factory twins fall off, this turbo keeps pulling.

Overall the truck is a lot more fun to drive, with more fuel I see this turbo picking up quite a bit more power. And let's not forget the sound....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kfZo728Egw

whats the exhaust setup on the truck in this video?

Reaction score
Here are a few videos I filmed with my phone the other night. They aren't the best, but it gives you a better idea until we get a GoPro on the truck, Didn't want to leave you guys waiting any longer.

Here is a video of the truck getting onto the interstate, Was at about half throttle maybe a touch more on the "Tow" Setting.

http://youtu.be/za-YnWQ92ng

I tried to get a video of the truck cruising in town, but was hard to do with traffic, here is what I got.

http://youtu.be/wHKoimrm3aI

Here is a little video of the truck going under a Overpass. Was cut short because of the Cop on the other side, lol.

http://youtu.be/Wr1eDYyLKEM

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Thanks for the great feedback! We spent a lot of time in r&d and testing this system to ensure we left nothing or little to improve on. It wasn't just a turbo we looked at some numbers on and grabbed off the shelf and said "hey this should work" . Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks again!

Well... After watching that video, I'll 100% be buying a single turbo kit from you guys. :jawdrop:

madman1234509

Reaction score
What size turbo is that again? Just noticing there is less than 10lbs of boost until 2000 rpm or more. Don't know if anyone else was paying attention to that.... That would be my biggest concern, streetability and spool. But again, I'm the crazy one dropping my 66mm or something smaller

Reaction score
What size turbo is that again? Just noticing there is less than 10lbs of boost until 2000 rpm or more. Don't know if anyone else was paying attention to that.... That would be my biggest concern, streetability and spool. But again, I'm the crazy one dropping my 66mm or something smaller

It's a 64mm. I will do my best to get some better video's showing spool up of the kit, something like a off idle punch that people can compare to there trucks.

BigPSD

Reaction score
Wow, if that doesn't sell kits I dont know what will... That underpass vid reminds me of my old 6.0L.

Did you guys just disconnect the tail pipe for that mirror vid:naughty:. Thats when I really notice smoke with mine when headlights are behind me...

Interested in the towing vids too come! Also, what tune is that running?

Reaction score
Sounds great! Being a custom built 64mm it's probably not all that bad. Don't know if I missed it but are your vids stock fuel?

Yes sir, Stock fuel for now.

Sound sweet. Pretty stoked to get mine on

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to love it.

That is some serious whistle! Cant wait to see some numbers!

Hopefully we can hit the track before they close for the year.

Wow, if that doesn't sell kits I dont know what will... That underpass vid reminds me of my old 6.0L.

Did you guys just disconnect the tail pipe for that mirror vid:naughty:. Thats when I really notice smoke with mine when headlights are behind me...

Interested in the towing vids too come! Also, what tune is that running?

I'm glad somebody noticed. I uploaded that video for that purpose. Exhaust is still coming out by the bumper.

The truck has towed here and there and does great. It will be towing a customers 6.0 up to Virgina here within the next month. That will be it's first "Heavy Load" with this setup.