superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Looks like the motor for the pro stock mustang will be ready sooner than I thought. So this project will be put on hold till I get the car going. I want to have time to finish it once I start so it's not setting in the corner for a couple years like the last time I tore into it for major work.

gfulton

Reaction score
Looks like the motor for the pro stock mustang will be ready sooner than I thought. So this project will be put on hold till I get the car going. I want to have time to finish it once I start so it's not setting in the corner for a couple years like the last time I tore into it for major work.

Is that build on PSA ??

Jomax

Reaction score
Have you been happy with the pin tops overall? I'm thinking of buying the 2.5kit as I tow a ton.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

I wanna be like Matt when I grow up I've decided..........

Jomax

Reaction score
So, when you selling your carli kit off your truck? I assume it's only "lightly used"? Lol

I'm really thinking of the coil over with a bypass in a 2.5lift. I'd regret it later for not getting the better kit. Plus makes it easier to just use their coil buckets since I need some for a leaf spring truck.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Got the new oil cooler mounted

image_zpsc03605f4.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.