The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

Profuzz

Reaction score
OUO coil spacers are adjustable for that reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'll take a good spring over a coil spacer any day. Tried that...hated the ride.

jwalk09

Reaction score
yes i added those spacers 2 of them on each side. honestly i measured both sides and it sits i think 45in on both sides. but from the factory i did notice the driver side lean and now it doesn't lean so idk lol. i just need to get it aligned now.

The spacers just sit between the coil bucket and the rubber piece on top of coil right ? They don't bolt in or anything

macsfx4

Reaction score
correct. and i just noticed i was looking at my factory sway bar in the front and saw the driver side end link pretty stretched and the passenger side straight is this normal

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The spacers just sit between the coil bucket and the rubber piece on top of coil right ? They don't bolt in or anything

That's what I did. To be fair I don't think that's what PMF had in mind with those spacers. The have bolt holes in them that match their top side coil spring spacer. Mine have been in for quite a few thousand miles now though and haven't moved a bit. I marked them and the coil bucket with a scribe and they're still right where I put them.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
correct. and i just noticed i was looking at my factory sway bar in the front and saw the driver side end link pretty stretched and the passenger side straight is this normal

Mine were all jacked up at first. PMF drop brackets fixed the stock bar but when I switched to a Hellwig Big Wig front bar I had to remove the drop brackets since it was making contact with something....can't remember what. Removed those and everything is back in place. Must be some differences in the bends between stock and Hellwig.

macsfx4

Reaction score
Do you know if leaving the stock sway bar and having the driver side one at a pretty harsh angle hurt anything?

Gleebag

Reaction score
c62a52f6904f981f03e5be1bdc4c98dc.jpg

Fox 2.0's
PMF dual stabilizers
PMF 3-link
PMF Trac bar
OUO bars
Icon 2.5 springs

sootie

Reaction score
I'll take a good spring over a coil spacer any day. Tried that...hated the ride.

did you mean to say that you couldnt handle the stock ride? There should be no change in ride by adding just a spacer. The two things that could affect ride when the spacer is installed are caster and shock length. Both those things have an effect on ride.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Hated the stock ride, period.
Love the front now with the Icon springs and Fox 2.5's. I can live with the rear with a block and 2.5's. I know I'd love it with a full leaf pack but I don't hate it enough to spend that much money on it.

Cpstanley

Reaction score
c62a52f6904f981f03e5be1bdc4c98dc.jpg

Fox 2.0's
PMF dual stabilizers
PMF 3-link
PMF Trac bar
OUO bars
Icon 2.5 springs

Looks great!! Is that their PMF's 2.5" kit? If so, what is the ride like? What tires/wheels are you running?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jwalk09

Reaction score

Mines like that also. Not sure why

jwalk09

Reaction score
Mine were all jacked up at first. PMF drop brackets fixed the stock bar but when I switched to a Hellwig Big Wig front bar I had to remove the drop brackets since it was making contact with something....can't remember what. Removed those and everything is back in place. Must be some differences in the bends between stock and Hellwig.

So did the hellwig bar also straighten up the end link angles even after removing the drop brackets?

macsfx4

Reaction score
hey guys I've noticed a thud noise if you would call it when turning my trucks a 2015 2.5in icon coils, pmf 3 link, 4in block, i re tightened the ubolts, wheels, went over everything and only thing i found was the heim joint on the 3link the nut was loose and the join was cockeyed so i straightened back out and tightened the nut back but noticed on the icon track bar was cockeyed and on the passenger side is pretty steep angle almost hitting the axle can anyone verify that everything looks ok

IMG_1718_zpsjqudvewa.jpg

IMG_1717_zps42jeo4lj.jpg

IMG_1721_zpsu6jbtmgl.jpg

IMG_1720_zpsarb2ahbf.jpg

IMG_1719_zpsy90ohj2k.jpg

strokin20

Reaction score
hey guys I've noticed a thud noise if you would call it when turning my trucks a 2015 2.5in icon coils, pmf 3 link, 4in block, i re tightened the ubolts, wheels, went over everything and only thing i found was the heim joint on the 3link the nut was loose and the join was cockeyed so i straightened back out and tightened the nut back but noticed on the icon track bar was cockeyed and on the passenger side is pretty steep angle almost hitting the axle can anyone verify that everything looks ok

IMG_1718_zpsjqudvewa.jpg

IMG_1717_zps42jeo4lj.jpg

IMG_1721_zpsu6jbtmgl.jpg

IMG_1720_zpsarb2ahbf.jpg

IMG_1719_zpsy90ohj2k.jpg

I just happened to check mine out yesterday morning and my track bar was in the same position against the axle. I got to messing with it, and found that one side of the collar that joins the heim to the bar itself was somewhat loose. You might check yours and make sure they are still tight. I've got the Icon adjustable bar as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online