The Singled Out Build

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
If you make Rudy's (Truck or not) I would like to shake your hand just for the way you have handled this situation. I'm betting you're one in a million lol. Can't wait to see how it does when you get it back together man, I'll keep an eye out. Good luck!

Mattf1987

Reaction score
If you make Rudy's (Truck or not) I would like to shake your hand just for the way you have handled this situation. I'm betting you're one in a million lol. Can't wait to see how it does when you get it back together man, I'll keep an eye out. Good luck!

Thanks bud, I'll gladly shake your hand maybe talk about this over a beer lol. Btw your truck is sick. I like the setup a lot!

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks bud, I'll gladly shake your hand maybe talk about this over a beer lol. Btw your truck is sick. I like the setup a lot!
I like beer. Whs though man. Very professional way of handling things. I'll be in the red 6liter that's beating bftblueovalboys truck.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Whs!!!
I like beer. Whs though man. Very professional way of handling things. I'll be in the red 6liter that's beating bftblueovalboys truck.
Lmfao!
Thanks man! Should be enough beer for everyone to partake lol
Sweeeeeet!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

co04cobra

Reaction score
Seth you referring to the Black Diamond HGs ?

I'm mainly going off of the discussion at your place when my gaskets came off that they were possibly VR.

That being said, I think my problem was final TQ number not gaskets themselves.

It was just a piece of mind for Matt since I know he's already on the losing end of a bad deal.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Your level of cool is very admirable! Imo he owes you some money back whether he knowingly sold you a pos or not (I'd say he did, no way it ran right). You paid for a good running perfect truck and got one that needs a full motor rebuild. I think anyone with a conscience would be giving you at least a couple thousand back.....

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Your level of cool is very admirable! Imo he owes you some money back whether he knowingly sold you a pos or not (I'd say he did, no way it ran right). You paid for a good running perfect truck and got one that needs a full motor rebuild. I think anyone with a conscience would be giving you at least a couple thousand back.....

I would love to have received some cash back but I have not heard from Eric in some time. When I found out the issues I was told he would help make it right, a few days went by and I was passed off to his father. After talking to him it was pretty clear I would not be receiving any re-embersment

Mattf1987

Reaction score
I'm mainly going off of the discussion at your place when my gaskets came off that they were possibly VR.

That being said, I think my problem was final TQ number not gaskets themselves.

It was just a piece of mind for Matt since I know he's already on the losing end of a bad deal.

Thanks Seth! When are you gonna come down again and tear some more **** up with us hahaha

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I would love to have received some cash back but I have not heard from Eric in some time. When I found out the issues I was told he would help make it right, a few days went by and I was passed off to his father. After talking to him it was pretty clear I would not be receiving any re-embersment

That's just crazy. What a shame. I would have hadthe rubber arm in full effect by now.