The Singled Out Build

imelmo

Reaction score
I would love to have received some cash back but I have not heard from Eric in some time. When I found out the issues I was told he would help make it right, a few days went by and I was passed off to his father. After talking to him it was pretty clear I would not be receiving any re-embersment

That's just crazy. What a shame. I would have hadthe rubber arm in full effect by now.

:whs:

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Some parts came in today!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 250

Inline6359

Reaction score
I agree. I was seriously considering this truck before i came to my senses. I would not be in as good of a mood. I applaud your approach, and the way things where handled, and lack of presence in any thread or post regarding the situation speaks volumes about the seller.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Why has Eric not commented on this thread? Clearly he has to have seen it and know of the issue.

I would be sick if I sold something and it turned out like this...

TyCorr

Reaction score
Wow! I can't believe that truck was that ***ked up. I remember the "build" thread. Something or someone is faking honesty. Shady as ***k comes to mind.

Op-you are handling things remarkably well. Id be a tad saltier than thou.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Thanks guys I'll be at rudys with all the guys from rescues diesel we are gonna be down there Friday hit me up on here! We shal all share some beers..I may even start a kissing both and had out wet sloppy ones to all the underlined big girls to help pay for this hahaha. We'll on second thought the wife may not like that.