Thinking single turbo, got a few questions

CT9AIX

Reaction score
My mpg's pretty much stayed the same as before.... Maybe went up slightly. They are right on pace with what is mentioned above

getstroked27

Reaction score
i am the other member running the H&S kit, and i was originally running a 366, well i went back and forth with Zane and ended up running his instead, was a night and day difference. street manners are incredible, pulls harder than stock on the top end. i know its not going to be out doing 45 mph rolling burnouts but i dont care, its a show pony, pavement princess, whatever you want to call it. it drives great, sounds great and looks great. all depends on what your planning on doing with the truck. from what ive heard, this kit is a good way to start a compound setup as well. ;)

Stroked777

Reaction score
The only thing turning me away from h&s kits is the damn price tag. I am going with Morgans single setup. It's a helluva a deal for it and was gunna go billet 366

Cknox121

Reaction score
The only thing turning me away from h&s kits is the damn price tag. I am going with Morgans single setup. It's a helluva a deal for it and was gunna go billet 366

Pm me. I might can work you out a deal.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
yeah i get that, it aint a cheap setup. you will love morgans kit. him and i are still trying to get a date figured out to run some dyno comparisons between kits, chargers, ETC. should be a lot more helpful info from that.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Pretty sure our new kits are ready and available as another option
egy4y3e5.jpg
syhu3a2y.jpg

Latest posts

Members online