Thinking single turbo, got a few questions

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I pushed my old billet 366 to 65 a couple of times, I think any thing beyond 50 psi you're not gaining anything in a single 300 frame charger.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ill wait for Jacob to chime in but, these trucks pushing past 40lbs is over their limit for the most part. They wont last that long at that level. These are reason as such where HTT and II use internally gated housings to prevent this in most cases. But, since when do we follow the rules ;) As far as I know the trucks are still stock LOL

Stroked777

Reaction score
Ill wait for Jacob to chime in but, these trucks pushing past 40lbs is over their limit for the most part. They wont last that long at that level. These are reason as such where HTT and II use internally gated housings to prevent this in most cases. But, since when do we follow the rules ;) As far as I know the trucks are still stock LOL

40psi on stock turbos or on a 366?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
He's talking the max efficiency range of a 300 frame charger. A lot of people associate more boost equals more power, but more CFM equals more power. More boost will provide more CFM up to a point. Once you push a turbo out of its efficiency range your losing power and risking a turbo failure.

JDub

Reaction score
67.7mm FMW compressor, 73mm turbine, 0.91 a/r

Basiccally an s366 with bigger compressor wheel and different cover.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
The reason most people see failures with box chargers is because they have 3 pad thrust bearings when they should have the upgraded 6 pad that borg Warner makes for certain company's and does not come in there box chargers...problem is everyone pushes these cheap S366 all over the Internet for 699 and don't understand that point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
They can, but we offer the 70mm turbine wheel for the 64.5 and 67.7 as well.
That wheel a bad bitttccch even a 6.0 can tow decent weight with a 67.7 compressor wheel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online