Thinking single turbo, got a few questions

simonton6.4

Reaction score
I never had any surging or heat issues with my fuel cooler deleted you'll be fine. What ever turbo you deside on with the stock fuel keep the turbin small big turbin and stock fuel isn't a good idea you would be better off changing the turbo after you do the nozzles and pump it's what I wish I would of done

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I've had my fuel cooler deleted for about 3 years with no issue. BTW pog you can't get a better pic? You are a "photographer"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pog

Reaction score
I've had my fuel cooler deleted for about 3 years with no issue. BTW pog you can't get a better pic? You are a "photographer"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

lol u dick. but my engine bay is always filthy and i dont wanna clean it.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Do they offer a kit to delete it? So you just cap the coolant lines off from the rad? I wanna keep stuff not so cut up so I can put all the stuff back on to put compounds on

Edit the post before I mean winter and summer

CT9AIX

Reaction score
if your talking strictly about the fuel cooler system itself i'm pretty sure you can remove everything fairly easily and not have to cut things apart. when you take out the degas bottle/battery on that side you can get to just about everything that runs to up front

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
They do have a kit I bought one last summer, pretty sure you can just connect the inlet coolant hose to the outlet hose on the cooler if your deleting it, then put them back later.
7unatave.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stroked777

Reaction score
I'm just trying to get all the answers I can about a single, to me it's a big step, to go from the luxury of compounds to putting on a single

Stroked777

Reaction score
They do have a kit I bought one last summer, pretty sure you can just connect the inlet coolant hose to the outlet hose on the cooler if your deleting it, then put them back later.

Whose that kit from? Is it also a regulated return it looks like?

2wd-fire

Reaction score
I never had any surging or heat issues with my fuel cooler deleted you'll be fine. What ever turbo you deside on with the stock fuel keep the turbin small big turbin and stock fuel isn't a good idea you would be better off changing the turbo after you do the nozzles and pump it's what I wish I would of done

What would you consider big turbin?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
can anyone post a pic under the hood of a single? im curious as to what it looks like under there, what you have to do with the intake, the fuel cooler/ acuator lines, and how you mount the fuel cooler, i dont plan on deleting the fuel bowl for a bit. jw what the set up looks like

Here's some of mine, I still have the factory fuel cooler hooked up though.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395024892549.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395024892549.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 163
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395024914020.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395024914020.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 146
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395024940342.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395024940342.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 131

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Mine is a s466 with a 87 1.0 turbin they make a 83 0.90 I think it is, that's what I would do its still gonna be a laggy s400 charger but if your wanting to run a charger on stock fuel and big fuel I think that charger would work out decent I'm gonna step down to something smaller when ever I get my truck back

Latest posts

Members online