Thinking single turbo, got a few questions

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
All s300 turbines are Made from inconel material

Hellen Keller sent this?

Stroked777

Reaction score
I never said I didn't want it. I was just curious as to what it had for a turbine wheel then asked why they use it, to further my understanding

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The frame size, a 366 will spool much better on stock fuel than a 466. Smaller lighter shaft/turbine & compressor. But the 466 flows a lot more air, you just won't get it going until middle to end of the RPM band. So driveability will suffer.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
with the s300 chassis chargers that are available, and 700hp easily obtainable with one, I see zero need to go to an s400 unless you're shooting for more than that on a single. But the drivability like said suffers quite a bit.

buck russell

Reaction score
with the s300 chassis chargers that are available, and 700hp easily obtainable with one, I see zero need to go to an s400 unless you're shooting for more than that on a single. But the drivability like said suffers quite a bit.

I agree with you for the most part, but I daily drive my truck with a 466 and it's really street-able. Would definitely say that for stock fuel a 366 is a better option.

Latest posts

Members online