Update on my rig

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Just got home with it, have to say this thing flat out works. The power is completely linear, you don't think it pulls hard til you watch the speedo spin around. The tow tune here doesn't smoke at ALL! We are adding fuel to all the tunes. It needs it to spool easier and quicker. The big tune smoked here like my 110's and high powers did, never ran that tune until I was almost home. Umm from 30mph pull it flat out goes. I was laughing and all smiles and had to call Mike to talk about what I was seeing.

In my opinion this is the perfect set up. But we all have opinions. LOL

Riverside

Reaction score
Glad to see ya got your truck back and happy with the results.

Dam sure been a long road to get to today.

Congrats man !

Seeing you results makes me hopeful for my pile.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I will take some vids on the way to Ennis.

I honestly say this was worth the wait, shouldn't have ever been like it was but this thing is a monster. Was on the ass of a little import doing 100mph passing fools on the freeway. I was in and out of it and even at that speed it was throwing you back. His facial expression in the rear view was wtf is this monster truck doing? And how is he keeping up? I was laughing. This was in the little tow tune. :redspotdance:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
And another great plus, you can get to the stock pump without lifting the cab and the second pump is easier to get to. Valve covers come off with just some v clamp removal. The only reason to pull the cab now is if the heads need to be yanked.

I need to mention, Nethannial did a outstanding job on mine. Clean and he went out of the way making little mods, a/c line mods etc for ease of maintenance. The CCV they built is also really trick and looks nice.

B585Ford

Reaction score
That is what Mike was saying would have been good to see you. Are you making Ennis?

GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE GETTING TO ENJOY THE TRUCK AGAIN!!!!

Did Nathaniel/Elite do all the fab work including the plumbing?